Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW! This is a switch.... Top Romanian Soccer Team Announces A Ban On VACCINATED Players

+4
Sprintcyclist
vege57
RV
Elizabeth Theus
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WOW!  This is a switch....     Top Romanian Soccer Team Announces A Ban On VACCINATED Players Empty WOW! This is a switch.... Top Romanian Soccer Team Announces A Ban On VACCINATED Players

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:17 pm

We have been bringing you reports relating to this phenomenon for the past year…

Sports stars have been dropping dead on the field or suffering heart attacks and myocarditis in droves.

The reports are literally so numerous that it would be incredibly tiresome for me to link all the stories we have ever published on this phenomenon.

It was only a matter of time before these reports reached such a critical mass that the coaches, owners, investors, and officials surrounding these sports teams would react accordingly, and I think it has just started…

According to the latest reports, the owner of Steaua Bucharest, Romania’s top soccer team, has announced a ban on vaccinated players—that’s right you read that correctly.

He cites a drop in performance; particularly in the older players after having taken the vaccine:

Follow on Telegram @WeLoveTrumpNoah

continued:
https://welovetrump.com/2022/03/02/top-romanian-soccer-team-announces-a-ban-on-vaccinated-players/?utm_source=newsletter_randy&utm_medium=mixed&utm_campaign=newsletter_randy
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

WOW!  This is a switch....     Top Romanian Soccer Team Announces A Ban On VACCINATED Players Empty Re: WOW! This is a switch.... Top Romanian Soccer Team Announces A Ban On VACCINATED Players

Post by RV Wed Mar 02, 2022 10:25 pm

There are certainly other issues with those who were gullible enough to allow for the "Vaccine" gene therapy / bioweapon clinical trial that puts those who aren't vaxxed at risk.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

WOW!  This is a switch....     Top Romanian Soccer Team Announces A Ban On VACCINATED Players Empty Re: WOW! This is a switch.... Top Romanian Soccer Team Announces A Ban On VACCINATED Players

Post by vege57 Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:00 am

two weeks ago I didn't know anyone that had covid, Today I know several . One guy at work has spent the last 10 days at home with his two children that have it, sleeping in the same bead as him, they are young , he hasnt shown any symptoms and had a couple of negative tests Another guys flatmate has it, he has also had a negative test , So they are coming into work and inquiring whether they should stay at home, I don't give a toss personally , But there is a legal requirement , I don't live in fear, , I wiped my finger across the young guys head and licked it . I told him If I contract covid and die from it , Not your problem , ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:37 am

vege57 wrote:two weeks ago I didn't know anyone that had covid, Today I know several . One guy at work has spent the last 10 days at home with his two children that have it, sleeping in the same bead as him, they are young , he hasnt shown any symptoms and had a couple of negative tests  Another guys flatmate has it, he has also had a negative test , So they are coming into work and inquiring whether they should stay at home, I don't give a toss personally , But there is a legal requirement ,  I don't live in fear, , I wiped my finger across the young guys head and licked it  . I told him If I contract covid and die from it , Not your problem , ?

Yes, I know many too.
I still wear a mask in crowded areas. Same as I try to avoid sick people anywhere.
This vaccination has made a wonderful difference. Western technology and Science has done a great task here.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Mar 03, 2022 1:28 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:
vege57 wrote:two weeks ago I didn't know anyone that had covid, Today I know several . One guy at work has spent the last 10 days at home with his two children that have it, sleeping in the same bead as him, they are young , he hasnt shown any symptoms and had a couple of negative tests  Another guys flatmate has it, he has also had a negative test , So they are coming into work and inquiring whether they should stay at home, I don't give a toss personally , But there is a legal requirement ,  I don't live in fear, , I wiped my finger across the young guys head and licked it  . I told him If I contract covid and die from it , Not your problem , ?

Yes, I know many too.
I still wear a mask in crowded areas. Same as I try to avoid sick people anywhere.
This vaccination has made a wonderful difference. Western technology and Science has done a great task here.

Covid is creeping up on me . I cant see escaping it for more than a couple of weeks. RAT tests are not accurate enough enough to stop the spread, I don't fear it it,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

WOW!  This is a switch....     Top Romanian Soccer Team Announces A Ban On VACCINATED Players Empty Re: WOW! This is a switch....

Post by RV Thu Mar 03, 2022 7:17 am

vege57 wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

Yes, I know many too.

Covid is creeping up on me . I cant see escaping it for more than a couple of weeks. RAT tests are not accurate enough enough to stop the spread, I don't fear it it,

A few months back my wife and I both got the WuFlu. Since then, both of my kids have had it. The health Dept. bugged us for a while but, has since stopped. Wife had a couple of symptoms, I had a stuffy nose, it was basically a head/chest cold. No biggie.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:17 am

Sprintcyclist wrote:

Yes, I know many too.

I've been across most of the country and eaten out almost every day since covid started without the vaccines and without a mask where I could get away with it.  My antibodies work just fine.  My bank account has grown immensely because others feared working during covid.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Elizabeth Theus and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Mar 03, 2022 11:38 am

Ask Dr. Jane: Is It Safe To Receive Blood Or Plasma From The Jabbed?

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/03/ask-dr-jane-is-it-safe-to-receive-blood-or-plasma-from-the-jabbed/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

WOW!  This is a switch....     Top Romanian Soccer Team Announces A Ban On VACCINATED Players Empty Re: WOW! This is a switch....

Post by RV Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:26 pm

Elizabeth Theus wrote:Ask Dr. Jane: Is It Safe To Receive Blood Or Plasma From The Jabbed?

https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2022/03/ask-dr-jane-is-it-safe-to-receive-blood-or-plasma-from-the-jabbed/

I enjoyed this video and love what she said about not trusting ANY of the big Pharma companies!
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Mar 03, 2022 12:38 pm

RV wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

Yes, I know many too.

A few months back my wife and I both got the WuFlu. Since then, both of my kids have had it. The health Dept. bugged us for a while but, has since stopped. Wife had a couple of symptoms, I had a stuffy nose, it was basically a head/chest cold. No biggie.

aren't they a pain in the ass.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next