Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War: Good against Evil

+2
Calypso Jones
Jen
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The War:  Good against Evil Empty The War: Good against Evil

Post by Jen Mon May 31, 2021 5:28 pm

This is a good analysis of what is going on in the world now. Charlie Ward gives the analogy that you can have a jar with black ants and red ants. They will live side by side and do just fine, but then...........if someone comes along and shakes that jar...... the ants will kill each other from that point on until all are dead.

Someone has shaken our jar.

The question is ...........why?

https://drcharlieward.com/the-exposure-of-smokey-mirrors-with-mel-k/?utm_content=12614447&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

The War:  Good against Evil Empty Re: The War: Good against Evil

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 31, 2021 5:40 pm

God says this is a spiritual battle. well what do we do, how do we handle the humans who are et up with evil spirituals. They are doing the work of satan.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Jen and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon May 31, 2021 5:55 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:God says this is a spiritual battle.  well what do we do, how do we handle the humans who are et up with evil spirituals.    They are doing the work of satan.
That's the thing. I have no idea how I fit in, but I am here - living now - so there must be something I am supposed to do. I have no idea what it is most of the time.

This is how I have attempted to live my life and will continue to live it. All I need is enough light for the step I'm on:

The War:  Good against Evil 186540399_10165609691350392_4061941010938550480_n.png?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=txBarCjB-6gAX_Nzdhv&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon May 31, 2021 6:23 pm

Pray. Pray hard. That's all we can do. I don't believe we are in THE end times yet. BUT as you say...we ARE under judgement. We'll see how this goes. God punished his chosen. i don't see how we are exempt.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon May 31, 2021 6:48 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Pray.  Pray hard. That's all we can do.    I don't believe we are in THE end times yet.  BUT as you say...we ARE under judgement.   We'll see how this goes.  God punished his chosen.  i don't see how we are exempt.
It doesn't matter exactly when the end time is as long as we are ready when it arrives.  

I don't see how things can be fixed through the changing of hearts.  September 11, 2001 didn't change many hearts. The kind of even that will change hearts will have to be painful.  Cataclysmic.  And ........all will suffer when that happens unless there is a Rapture to spare some.  We are building toward something.  I want to know what it is, and yet, I'm not sure I can handle what I would find out if I knew.  Prayer is a constant thing.

For strength and discernment if nothing else.

I pray God's will be done in all of this............I have no better idea to offer up. That's all I've got.
Jen
Jen

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Jun 01, 2021 10:51 am

Jen wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Pray.  Pray hard. That's all we can do.    I don't believe we are in THE end times yet.  BUT as you say...we ARE under judgement.   We'll see how this goes.  God punished his chosen.  i don't see how we are exempt.
It doesn't matter exactly when the end time is as long as we are ready when it arrives.  

I don't see how things can be fixed through the changing of hearts.  September 11, 2001 didn't change many hearts. The kind of even that will change hearts will have to be painful.  Cataclysmic.  And ........all will suffer when that happens unless there is a Rapture to spare some.  We are building toward something.  I want to know what it is, and yet, I'm not sure I can handle what I would find out if I knew.  Prayer is a constant thing.

I pray God's will be done in all of this............I have no better idea to offer up.  That's all I've got.

Right from the start, God tells us in the book of Genesis that human thoughts are evil all the time. The Bible also says that we can do "nothing" without God. Calypso Jones gave excellent advice, PRAY HARD, pray sincerely, pray honestly and pray believing that God can and will rescue His believers just as He has done previously, (remember the death angel?). I might add that we are no match for the devil. The Bible tells us to "resist the devil and he will flee". The Bible doesn't tell us to fight him, give him a "black eye" nor even attempt to spar with him. God's will, WILL be done whether we pray for it, want it nor hope for it. It's a matter of whose side you are on...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones and Jen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:17 am

good posts...both of you.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue Jun 01, 2021 12:50 pm

Jen wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:God says this is a spiritual battle.  well what do we do, how do we handle the humans who are et up with evil spirituals.    They are doing the work of satan.
That's the thing.  I have no idea how I fit in, but I am here - living now - so there must be something I am supposed to do.  I have no idea what it is most of the time.

This is how I have attempted to live my life and will continue to live it.  All I need is enough light for the step I'm on:

The War:  Good against Evil 186540399_10165609691350392_4061941010938550480_n.png?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=txBarCjB-6gAX_Nzdhv&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-2

I am with you on this. He brought us to this place in time. He has yet to abandon anyone. Looking back,situations like this have been occurring for all 8000 yrs or so of recorded history. Yes this seems the worst, but cities have been laid waste in the past and populace cast to the winds. Asking for his guidance and wisdom is the way to go. He has carried me, when I was too drunk to walk, let alone drive. This is no different, it is a test. The grand scheme is not yet discernible, it may never be.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer, Jen and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

The War:  Good against Evil Empty The War: Good against Evil

Post by RV Tue Jun 01, 2021 2:26 pm

Jen wrote:This is a good analysis of what is going on in the world now.  Charlie Ward gives the analogy that you can have a jar with black ants and red ants. They will live side by side and do just fine, but then...........if someone comes along and shakes that jar......  the ants will kill each other from that point on until all are dead.

Someone has shaken our jar.  

The question is ...........why?

https://drcharlieward.com/the-exposure-of-smokey-mirrors-with-mel-k/?utm_content=12614447&utm_medium=Email&utm_name=Id&utm_source=Actionetics&utm_term=Email

Why? Because while we are preoccupied amongst ourselves fighting, the liberal Democrats are doing their thang, (i.e. stealing the elections, defunding the Police, allowing illegals immunity, raising taxes, killing jobs, etc., etc., etc.)
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Jun 01, 2021 5:08 pm

RV wrote:
Jen wrote:

I pray God's will be done in all of this............I have no better idea to offer up.  That's all I've got.

Right from the start, God tells us in the book of Genesis that human thoughts are evil all the time. The Bible also says that we can do "nothing" without God. Calypso Jones gave excellent advice, PRAY HARD, pray sincerely, pray honestly and pray believing that God can and will rescue His believers just as He has done previously, (remember the death angel?). I might add that we are no match for the devil. The Bible tells us to "resist the devil and he will flee". The Bible doesn't tell us to fight him, give him a "black eye" nor even attempt to spar with him. God's will, WILL be done whether we pray for it, want it nor hope for it. It's a matter of whose side you are on...

""The Bible also says that we can do "nothing" without God""

So when I masturbate you are telling me God has a hand in it, ? or on it lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next