Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil, masked with good

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Evil, masked with good Empty Evil, masked with good

Post by OneDumbBlonde Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:18 am

Give this 3 minutes. There is a very powerful lesson here, religious or not.

OneDumbBlonde
OneDumbBlonde

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and HAMARTIA like this post

Back to top Go down

Evil, masked with good Empty Re: Evil, masked with good

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:23 am

HIS is a message to us both @Jen.   What were we talking about last nite?..how a group of people are using God's word and they are deceiving christians?? SEE this VIDEO in OP.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and OneDumbBlonde like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:47 am

Reminds me of one of my favorite Twilight Zone episodes where a man a dog die and meet the devil,who pretends to be God. Offers the man everything but he has to leave the dog behind. The man passes and continues down the road where he meets the real God who explains how he was d3cieved and let's both the man and his dog in heaven.

Red Lily, Calypso Jones, jirqoadai and OneDumbBlonde like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Apr 18, 2021 10:48 am

The Authoritahs are telling us to wear the mask because it is good to show respect and care for the ones at risk.

that's what they'll tell you for the mark. This is just getting us ready for the transition. And many christians will go along with it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

OneDumbBlonde and HAMARTIA like this post

Back to top Go down

Evil, masked with good Empty Evil Masked With Good

Post by RV Wed Apr 21, 2021 12:52 pm

There is no question in my mind that the devil uses what to our human mind is "good" in order to get us to the place where he can force us to accept the evil. The example of Adam and Eve in the garden is one but, there are many others. Many people put the CDC and what they say will keep them "safe" above what the Creator says will keep them safe. As a result, businesses are closed, people are walking around with "masks" on and people are taking injections of who knows what as a means to keep them "safe".

People have repeatedly been told that there was "no election fraud" so, some believe it. As I said on another site, if people were told that putting animal feces all over their clothes and body would keep them "safe", there would be some gullible enough to do it.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and OneDumbBlonde like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Apr 21, 2021 1:16 pm

RV wrote:There is no question in my mind that the devil uses what to our human mind is "good" in order to get us to the place where he can force us to accept the evil. The example of Adam and Eve in the garden is one but, there are many others. Many people put the CDC and what they say will keep them "safe" above what the Creator says will keep them safe. As a result, businesses are closed, people are walking around with "masks" on and people are taking injections of who knows what as a means to keep them "safe".

People have repeatedly been told that there was "no election fraud" so, some believe it. As I said on another site, if people were told that putting animal feces all over their clothes and body would keep them "safe", there would be some gullible enough to do it.
I just wear a garlic necklace. Stops the evil spirits. Good one's, too!
Except when i go to a restaurant. The chef always looks like he wants to steal me necklace.

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:43 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:HIS is a message to us both @Jen.   What were we talking about last nite?..how a group of people are using God's word and they are deceiving christians?? SEE this VIDEO in OP.
I pray daily for discernment. What concerns me most is that I might be deceived by Evil parading itself as good.

How do we know when that happens?

I don't know how we can know, but I pray that we do. I pray that I do.
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Wed Apr 21, 2021 2:45 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
RV wrote:There is no question in my mind that the devil uses what to our human mind is "good" in order to get us to the place where he can force us to accept the evil. The example of Adam and Eve in the garden is one but, there are many others. Many people put the CDC and what they say will keep them "safe" above what the Creator says will keep them safe. As a result, businesses are closed, people are walking around with "masks" on and people are taking injections of who knows what as a means to keep them "safe".

I just wear a garlic necklace. Stops the evil spirits. Good one's,  too!
Except when i go to a restaurant. The chef always looks like he wants to steal me necklace.
A garlic necklace might be a good idea. Evil will flee from us if we are wearing a garlic necklace. ... but then... so will everyone else. There is that.
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Evil, masked with good Empty Evil Masked Good

Post by RV Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:04 am

One of the very best tools that the devil has is there are some who deny his existence.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, OneDumbBlonde and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 22, 2021 9:11 am

that's right. Thanks for the reminder.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

OneDumbBlonde and RV like this post

Back to top Go down