Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Joe the Jackass Scarborough has an on air meltdown

+2
Jen
Calypso Jones
6 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Joe the Jackass Scarborough has an on air meltdown - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe the Jackass Scarborough has an on air meltdown

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jan 25, 2024 12:26 pm

people like scarborough...where they tear up their own families, wife and children and extended family to pursue their own happiness with each other.. this is a big part of what's wrong with our culture. Once you have kids, you have greater responsibility and your freakin' happiness is not number 1, matter of fact, it is number NONE. Your happiness comes from raising a happy family THAT is your responsibility. and yeah we often mess this up periodically.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Joe the Jackass Scarborough has an on air meltdown - Page 2 Empty Re: Joe the Jackass Scarborough has an on air meltdown

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:50 pm

Claire McCaskill has an on air meltdown over HOW GOOD THE USA Is doing right now with the Economy, with Academics.  and HOW FORTUNATE she is to be able to travel abroad SEVERAL times a year.

the only reason she is able to do that is that she made money off the backs of middle class americans while she padded her portfolio sitting on her fat lazy lying ass in congress.  Joe the Jackass Scarborough has an on air meltdown - Page 2 452754053 and i mean that in the kindest way.

i can't even stand to listen to the lying mouth of this.............woman.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Mar 17, 2024 3:26 pm

Joe the Jackass Scarborough has an on air meltdown - Page 2 8jk2v5
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sun Mar 17, 2024 4:42 pm

I'm so sick of the nonstop robotic lying.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

2cent and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Mon Mar 18, 2024 1:58 am

Casey Jones wrote:I'm so sick of the nonstop robotic lying.
E tu'? And even more to the point, it's the lying with impunity. I remember when people would get in trouble for that. We were taught at quite a young age that that sort of behavior was unacceptable. It may well be one of our first lessons in life. (At the ripe old age of 4 or 5, we'd never dream of stealing. However, we would consider lying, if it'd keep us out of trouble.) Maybe I misremember, but you get the gist.

This is how the Devil takes over; how evil prevails: LYING IS WRONG! Yet, no one will take a stand against something a 4-yr-old ought to know! How simplistically idiotic is that?!

At least there's good folks like Elon Musk, who doesn't mind calling a liar out for what he is. It's a start! Never in my life would I have figured Musk to be a guardian of what's "right," but he does appear to be strongly leaning that way.

2cent
2cent

Casey Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 18, 2024 10:35 am

Casey Jones wrote:I'm so sick of the nonstop robotic lying.

well it isn't going to stop...they are scared to death of President Trump.

I heard mika and mike Beschloss say that Trump is hitler, uses hitler words, get ready for revenge, bloodlust and dictatorship from the both of them. LOLOLOL morons.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2