Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Female United Pilot seems to be having somekind of meltdown

+4
Casey Jones
Crusader
RV
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Female United Pilot seems to be having somekind of meltdown Empty Female United Pilot seems to be having somekind of meltdown

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 10, 2024 6:46 am

insulting, crazed...is this the consequence of DIE?? Sure appears so.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Female United Pilot seems to be having somekind of meltdown Empty Re: Female United Pilot seems to be having somekind of meltdown

Post by RV Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:08 am

Calypso Jones wrote:

insulting, crazed...is this the consequence of DIE??  Sure appears so.

Most likely a Democrat, a "tranny" or a liberal in panic mode with "depression". That seems to be how Democrats excuse their actions. Of course that would not excuse her if she was a Republican, patriot, MAGA supporter, President Trump supporter, President Trump himself, Conservative or Christian.

This is another example of the two tiered "justice" system that Democrats have put in place in this country. Bribem, the President of the United States with the nuclear codes/football is an "elderly man" with a "poor memory" but, Democrats can go after President Trump...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Female United Pilot seems to be having somekind of meltdown Empty Re: Female United Pilot seems to be having somekind of meltdown

Post by Crusader Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:33 am

I'm glad I told my boss that I don't want to fly anymore.  I didn't like getting groped and x-ray photographed every time I fly and the massive security lines didn't help either.  This video made me very glad about my decision. I also like being able to keep my gun when I travel.  I don't want that lunatic anywhere near control of my life.
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones, 2cent, Casey Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:01 am

Wonder if drugs had a part in this.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:03 am

It probably sounds pretty sexist of me to bring up menopause, but it does happen.  The political rant part makes me think that she is just guano crazy. I'm sure they do regular drug testing for that job.
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones, 2cent and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:43 am

With DIE, they don't test...They're afraid to do that...

and @Crusader, as the child of a pilot and stepchild of a pilot...you would be terrified if you knew everything that happens behind the scenes that the passenger never knows about. especially when they're dead.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Apr 10, 2024 7:07 pm

Crusader wrote:I'm glad I told my boss that I don't want to fly anymore.  I didn't like getting groped and x-ray photographed every time I fly and the massive security lines didn't help either.  This video made me very glad about my decision.  I also like being able to keep my gun when I travel.  I don't want that lunatic anywhere near control of my life.

I was never big on flying, but I did fly a couple of times.

I was prepared to do it a few more times in retirement. Back when I was looking for a quality used truck, I had considered flying down south, to buy one. Or even Mexico - buy a Transporter (VW's international name for their original Bus) in Mexico, and just drive it up.

All done now. Planes are no longer safe, and not JUST from DEI pilots. The whole infrastructure is destroyed by quota incompetents.

FWIW, driving isn't that much safer, now. The schitte I have seen "truckers" do now...we're two generations beyond "Knights of the Road." The current gaggle of drivers are IDIOTS. I know I wouldn't drive, under the regs they have to work under. To say nothing of random drivers dying...that's what got me, there in Washington. I did okay with the insurance repayment, but I do not want to go through that again.

The world just got a lot smaller. And the next step is to outlaw gasoline or diesel private cars and trucks...which will enforce the Small World lifestyle.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:11 pm

RV wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

insulting, crazed...is this the consequence of DIE??  Sure appears so.

Most likely a Democrat, a "tranny" or a liberal in panic mode with "depression". That seems to be how Democrats excuse their actions. Of course that would not excuse her if she was a Republican, patriot, MAGA supporter, President Trump supporter, President Trump himself, Conservative or Christian.

This is another example of the two tiered "justice" system that Democrats have put in place in this country. Bribem, the President of the United States with the nuclear codes/football is an "elderly man" with a "poor memory" but, Democrats can go after President Trump...
Oh my!! The only silver lining there is that she didn't have that meltdown while the plane was in the air.

Strident Lefty women are crazy and very scary.

I shouldn't be surprised since a Lefty feminist told me you have to be angry to be an Alpha woman. I think I wrote about that. That took me by surprise. I didn't think anger figured into being Alpha in any way. Apparently it does if you are a Lefty.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:38 pm

I flew over a thousand flights in my first 20 years of this job. I like being in control of my safety and I don't like waiting for an available flight to leave.
Crusader
Crusader

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Apr 11, 2024 7:31 pm

Crusader wrote:I flew over a thousand flights in my first 20 years of this job.  I like being in control of my safety and I don't like waiting for an available flight to leave.

That's an important point. When things go wrong at ten miles up, they go REAL wrong.

Sure, trains, buses and cars, crash, also. But most of the time, most of those involved can dust off the seat of their pants, swear a lot, and start walking to the nearest town.

When you fly, you have NO control. You ARE controlled, and increasingly, by entitled, narcissistic, low-intellect, perhaps brain-damaged or neurologically-compromised, personnel.

You don't know why the AT controller at the other end, was hired. You don't know his/her/its skill level.

You don't know whether your Boeing 767 was made before or after Boeing went Woke. You don't know what nobody has yet found out - about that defective weld, or missing bolt, or last periodic inspection that was just gun-decked - the inspector went out to lunch and filled out the paperwork without looking at the plane.

I know my truck. I know the tires; I know the engine; I know when the oil was last changed. I know its peculiarities; how sharp a swerve I can make to avoid a crash, before the tail breaks free. I knew when and how long I slept. And unlike most people, I have learned to know when I'm too tired. Lots of experience there.

Even giving the crazies and Brain-Foggers on the road...I'll drive, thankyouverymuch.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next