Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gree activist suffers meltdown cause she can't find charging station for her EV

+3
HawkTheSlayer
JMWinPR
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Go down

Gree activist suffers meltdown cause she can't find charging station for her EV Empty Gree activist suffers meltdown cause she can't find charging station for her EV

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:48 am

I. love it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Gree activist suffers meltdown cause she can't find charging station for her EV Empty Re: Gree activist suffers meltdown cause she can't find charging station for her EV

Post by JMWinPR Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:03 pm

I feel bad about this. People really have no idea what they are doing. They read the cereal box and expect a great toy and will look like a super model after 3 helpings. She did nothing wrong other than believing the hype. Wunder who she voted for? ummm not really. At least it hasn't cost her her life, as many of these feel good items will do.

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Gree activist suffers meltdown cause she can't find charging station for her EV Empty Re: Gree activist suffers meltdown cause she can't find charging station for her EV

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Jan 25, 2022 1:45 pm

Require this crap to be mandatory and you'll have to build a power plant in every township.... if a reliable delivery system can be built and maintained.

How does this neutralize carbon, save the planet , or save anything?!

The millions of productive, lost, man hours per year waiting for charging completion will be astronomical!

In the hundreds of billions.

Green energy only puts greenbacks in the hands of the lawmakers and the elite who control them at taxpayer expense.

Just ask Al Gore.

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:37 pm

And the dumb woman is routing more for a support group than more charging stations. I almost felt sorry for her, until it got to that part.

Maybe you should've taken lessons before you sunk your cash into such a loser vehicle. Still, not sad to see you finally get the education, ma'am.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:51 pm

I think EVs are great when used correctly.  If you have 2-3 cars in your family, an EV for around town store trips and short work commutes is awesome.  You can charge your car overnight for a fraction of a tank of gas and use your gas engine car for trips and long commutes.  These idiots who think they are saving the world by being woke are funny.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:34 pm

My son's car was in the shop getting serviced and they gave/hired (not sure which) him a Toyota hybrid to use while it was there.

He mainly only does city driving but he loves it and is thinking about buying one. He continued with the hire and has been driving it for 2 months now which is a waste of money! Rolling Eyes

It's so quiet you can't hear it even when you are standing right next to it.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Jan 26, 2022 5:45 pm

Red Lily wrote:My son's car was in the shop getting serviced and they gave/hired (not sure which) him a Toyota hybrid to use while it was there.

He mainly only does city driving but he loves it and is thinking about buying one.   He continued with the hire and has been driving it for 2 months now which is a waste of money!  Rolling Eyes

It's so quiet you can't hear it even when you are standing right next to it.

Hybrid's an entirely different beast. Even if it can run on battery power, you can fire up the gas engine any time you want.

Back five years ago, I played for a time with an electric motorcycle, a Zero brand. Got it used; and even at a relatively low price, I overpaid. First, I had no place to charge it - I had to sneak it under a set of outdoor steps, and run a cord to the outdoor outlet; and I could only do that at night.

Second, being used, battery range had dropped WAY down. It was advertised, new, with 200 miles range. It got less than 60. I was living right here, in a condensed valley city that's five miles across, so it was okay for that. But it would go flat with less than 20 miles on it, on the freeway.

And the drive motor would overheat.

Charging time, BTW, was eight hours. Eight hours for less than two hours' run time. And then, Zero stopped supporting models of that era - calling them "prototypes." Great...a setup with a tendency to brick, now cannot be repaired. Repair was not wrench and hammer; repair would usually involve flashing the elaborate software. It had no warranty, but with Zero's decision, it had no support even at a price.

I sold it for less than half of what I paid for it. Hey...few people make money on motorcycles...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down