Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet

+2
Booman
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet - Page 2 Empty Re: 54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:23 pm

mortdooley wrote:I believe 54% know sniffin joe is a puppet, many more are just not sure if someone is pulling his strings or if it is just dementia.

I believe more than that know it. The media is fudging the numbers to make them smaller in disapprovals for BiteMe. Just as they minimized the numbers for President Trump's approvals. The man was always, ALWAYS 10 to 12 points higher than what they claimed.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet - Page 2 Empty Re: 54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:25 pm

Now you might wonder how the media did that.   Well.   (channelling hillary there).  

I think, this is me, CJ, talking now.   President Trumps supporters got one vote each in the opinion polls...and President Trump's haters got 2 or more votes each.    Then some were figments of the media's imagination.    THese guys are the biggest liars and cheats on the face of this planet...and they should reap the rewards that other media types receive in 3rd world countries.

I won't be feeling sorry for them.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2