Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet

+2
Booman
Calypso Jones
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet Empty 54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 19, 2021 12:09 pm

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/biden_administration/54_of_voters_say_biden_is_a_puppet_of_the_left

I'm sure the media is ignoring this..as well as the hated democrats.

Don Jr. thinks so too and majority agree with him.

https://www.reddit.com/r/trumptweets2/comments/lnju0j/rt_secretsbedard_voters_agree_with_donaldjtrumpjr/

What the left has done to This President...what the left has done to legitimate Trump voters, WHAT THE RIGHT has done to legitimate Trump voters (and a POX ON THEM), IS CRIMINAL.

Sure makes me want to pray the imprecatory Psalms.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Daily Bread and Abby08 like this post

Back to top Go down

54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet Empty Re: 54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet

Post by Booman Fri Feb 19, 2021 8:29 pm

Well, what do you expect? He can't speak and has no idea where he is half the time.
Booman
Booman

Abby08 likes this post

Back to top Go down

54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet Empty Re: 54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet

Post by Red Lily Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:04 pm

I think that's why he's canceling engagements and has gone back to his basement Lol.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Abby08 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Feb 19, 2021 9:45 pm

I think 46% of people have their head up their backsides.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and Abby08 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Feb 19, 2021 10:28 pm

54% think BiteMe is a leftist Puppet Democr10
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Booman Sat Feb 20, 2021 9:50 pm

Well, if we look at his actions so far nothing makes sense from a policy or political standpoint. Most democrat administration move toward center after they are elected because their polices are always unpopular overall. Obama tried to govern as a leftist and he decimated the party down ballot. Biden is not only copying the Obama playbook he has surrounded himself with Obama people. He is literally getting the band back together. He is committing political suicide with all these executive orders. What has he done that is popular with anybody? He has pissed of the unions and the working class with his EO on the Keystone pipeline, democrat governors and mayors are warning him about his immigration policy. He is simply jamming through the far left wish list. He is either dumber than soup or is being manipulated by the far left. Joe isn't that stupid. Or wasn't There is no one around him giving him proper political advice and his VP is nothing more than Hermann Wilhelm Göring in drag.

He's just happy to finally be president and doing whatever he is told because he is used to phoning it it.
Booman
Booman

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by mortdooley Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:21 am

I believe 54% know sniffin joe is a puppet, many more are just not sure if someone is pulling his strings or if it is just dementia.

mortdooley

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Feb 21, 2021 10:27 am

mortdooley wrote:I believe 54% know sniffin joe is a puppet, many more are just not sure if someone is pulling his strings or if it is just dementia.

The dementia string is connected to all the other strings.

The could stage Joe in a new production of Team America:World Police as a bad Marionette. Laughing

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:30 pm

There are some folk who do not believe that Joe is even in the white house. I'm not one. I believe he is...just like a tick digs in.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Feb 21, 2021 1:12 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
mortdooley wrote:I believe 54% know sniffin joe is a puppet, many more are just not sure if someone is pulling his strings or if it is just dementia.

The dementia string is connected to all the other strings.

They should stage Joe in a new production of Team America:World Police as a bad Marionette. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next