Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!

+6
hurricanehook
Keith
Calypso Jones
RV
JMWinPR
izeltv
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!

Post by Red Lily Today at 1:41 am

vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
izeltv wrote:
Keith wrote:Elections haven't mattered for quite a long time. They are merely decoys to distract the masses from the selection that takes place. In a few weeks, either Harris or Trump will be picked by the System. My money is on Harris, but I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of Trump getting a second term, if for no other reason than to wage a war on Iran on behalf of Israel. Domestically, I don't think it's gonna matter too much who gets the job.

My money is on trump 2024. and if he gets in the wars will stop. so it does matter who gets in  @Keith

America's global influence is starting to wane , Trump will not stop any wars , he will just further isolate the US

He may not stop the wars, especially not in 24 hours as he claims, but I think he'll ease tensions and lead us away from a potential WW3.

I don't share your faith lol, His idea of stopping the Ukraine invasion by Russia is to give Russia everything they want

Zelensky would need to cede the Donbas region and receive compensation.  They've been fighting there for over a decade.  Those of us financing it just can't afford for it to continue indefinitely. That money is best spent at home.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!  - Page 4 Empty Re: Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!

Post by vege57 Today at 1:49 am

Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
vege57 wrote:
izeltv wrote:

My money is on trump 2024. and if he gets in the wars will stop. so it does matter who gets in  @Keith

America's global influence is starting to wane , Trump will not stop any wars , he will just further isolate the US

He may not stop the wars, especially not in 24 hours as he claims, but I think he'll ease tensions and lead us away from a potential WW3.

I don't share your faith lol, His idea of stopping the Ukraine invasion by Russia is to give Russia everything they want

Zelensky would need to cede the Donbas region and receive compensation.  They've been fighting there for over a decade.  Those of us paying for it just can't afford it to continue.  

Thats why they have moved into Russia, Its a bargaining chip , they may be be prepared to give up Crimea, This war will be the end of Putin no matter how it ends
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Today at 6:24 am

the only wild idea to suggest the election is rigged is because trump says so.

trump has 0 regard for america and is keen to ruin the democratic system as long as he can win and pardon himself and many other criminals.
he has nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Today at 4:49 pm

Calm ya farm, Sprint. Hate has turned you into something unrecognisable. It's not good for your psyche or health.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Today at 5:03 pm

The attempts at gaslighting are getting far beyond old.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Today at 6:47 pm

2cent wrote:The attempts at gaslighting are getting far beyond old.

Is it gaslighting if he truly believes what he is saying ?
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Today at 8:13 pm

Red Lily wrote:Calm ya farm, Sprint.  Hate has turned you into something unrecognisable.  It's not good for your psyche or health.

he will give himself a full pardon if he wins. If he loses he will not be able to do that.
If he loses he will have massive bills and fines to face, he may be jailed. He has shown no remorse and only contempt for the US legal system.
The trumps are selling off watches, mugs and christmas decorations. They are either financially strapped or just always after any easy buck they can grab while they can grab it

These are all facts. it is not trying to annoy anyone.
What is not a fact there?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4