Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!

+6
hurricanehook
Keith
Calypso Jones
RV
JMWinPR
izeltv
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!  - Page 2 Empty interesting you agree

Post by izeltv Yesterday at 9:36 am

RV wrote:
izeltv wrote:
RV wrote:I'm trying to figure out the difference between "rigging the election" and the counting of the ballots being manipulated, changed, etc. The outcome is the same in every scenario so I'm at a loss.

you have to watch the video so you can know the difference.

If you add the number two to the number two, you get four. If you add the number one to the number three, you still get four. If you multiply the number two by the number two, you also get four. A Rose by another name is still a Rose.

Watching the video, (I had to "sign in" and had no "sign in"), makes no difference in the outcome, the election was STILL stolen. It makes no difference HOW it was done, just that it was done. Regardless of HOW the theft was done, it WAS done nonetheless.

One can analyze, strategize and contemplate how it was done but, the fact that it was done and covered up by politicians, the media, the justus system and our "leaders" is what matters.

@RV its interesting you agree. i say the election is basically stolen too. What where you talking about when you said you had to "Sign in and had no sign in". all you had to do was hit the play button on the video.

izeltv

https://izeltv.forumotion.com/

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!

Post by Keith Yesterday at 10:48 am

Elections haven't mattered for quite a long time. They are merely decoys to distract the masses from the selection that takes place. In a few weeks, either Harris or Trump will be picked by the System. My money is on Harris, but I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of Trump getting a second term, if for no other reason than to wage a war on Iran on behalf of Israel. Domestically, I don't think it's gonna matter too much who gets the job.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!  - Page 2 Empty nice take

Post by izeltv Yesterday at 10:55 am

Keith wrote:Elections haven't mattered for quite a long time. They are merely decoys to distract the masses from the selection that takes place. In a few weeks, either Harris or Trump will be picked by the System. My money is on Harris, but I wouldn't completely rule out the possibility of Trump getting a second term, if for no other reason than to wage a war on Iran on behalf of Israel. Domestically, I don't think it's gonna matter too much who gets the job.

My money is on trump 2024. and if he gets in the wars will stop. so it does matter who gets in @Keith

izeltv

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is the Election Rigged?! Let's Talk About It!

Post by RV Yesterday at 11:25 am

izeltv wrote:
RV wrote:
izeltv wrote:
RV wrote:I'm trying to figure out the difference between "rigging the election" and the counting of the ballots being manipulated, changed, etc. The outcome is the same in every scenario so I'm at a loss.

you have to watch the video so you can know the difference.

If you add the number two to the number two, you get four. If you add the number one to the number three, you still get four. If you multiply the number two by the number two, you also get four. A Rose by another name is still a Rose.

Watching the video, (I had to "sign in" and had no "sign in"), makes no difference in the outcome, the election was STILL stolen. It makes no difference HOW it was done, just that it was done. Regardless of HOW the theft was done, it WAS done nonetheless.

One can analyze, strategize and contemplate how it was done but, the fact that it was done and covered up by politicians, the media, the justus system and our "leaders" is what matters.

@RV  its interesting you agree. i say the election is basically stolen too.  What where you talking about when you said you had to "Sign in and had no sign in". all you had to do was hit the play button on the video.

I did hit the play button and it told me that I HAD to "sign in" in order to ensure that I am not a "bot". I've hit the play button a time or two on other videos but, in all fairness, Ew Tube may be censoring who gets to play their videos now. After all BIG Tech. is in the tank for Kameltoe...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

izeltv likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by izeltv Yesterday at 11:37 am

@RV are you signed into gmail and/or youtube itself. I never heard about that ever happening until now. I want to try to fix it if i can.

izeltv

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Yesterday at 11:39 am

izeltv wrote: @RV    are you signed into gmail and/or youtube itself. I never heard about that ever happening until now. I want to try to fix it if i can.

No, neither one. I have no sign in for gmail OR ew tube. I sign into this website only.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

izeltv likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by izeltv Yesterday at 11:41 am

Explains why you probably can't see the video... but still i never thought youtube would do that >_>

izeltv

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Yesterday at 1:59 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Where did you come from if i may ask.  

Is dude a Youtuber?
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Yesterday at 2:16 pm

hurricanehook wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:Where did you come from if i may ask.  

Is dude a Youtuber?

I don't know but i'll tell you... at this point after being burned a few times, i'm not so welcoming until i see some posting for a couple weeks. True lefties can't keep it up forever...and this could be a buddy of you. know. who.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Yesterday at 3:38 pm

I rarely visit YouTube, but do make exceptions. This was one of them. The vid played w/o a prob. I do not have a gmail account, (don't know why anyone would), nor am I signed into YouTube.

IAC, In the first 1 1/2 minutes, the host came out with,
"When Joe Biden got into office, he expanded the Supreme Court."

I'm done. At least for now, at any rate.
2cent
2cent

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next