Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

These stranded astronauts

+3
JMWinPR
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

These stranded astronauts - Page 2 Empty Re: These stranded astronauts

Post by Keith Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:37 pm

If these astronauts die, it will be such a PR disaster for Boeing that it could result in the complete demise of the company. Or at the very least get them out of the aerospace business.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Sep 04, 2024 12:43 pm

Keith wrote:If these astronauts die, it will be such a PR disaster for Boeing that it could result in the complete demise of the company. Or at the very least get them out of the aerospace business.

that makes sense. They'd definitely need gov't protection at that point..you know...'too big to fail'. Everything major thing in this country is failing and they can't seem to understand why.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Thu Sep 05, 2024 8:27 am

I find it interesting in the Entertainment industry is the only one that doesn't do DEI. 'Mercans want top quality entertainment. Every thing else, who cares. Emperor Nero discovered this a cupple hunderd yrs ago, nuthin much has changed other than the language.

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:24 pm

JMWinPR wrote:I find it interesting in the Entertainment industry is the only one that doesn't do DEI. 'Mercans want top quality entertainment. Every thing else, who cares. Emperor Nero discovered this a cupple hunderd yrs ago, nuthin much has changed other than the language.

You can't be serious. Turn on the TV or watch a current movie, and it's nothing but blacks, wall-to-wall. And if there are any whites, they are made out to be the buffoon or the villain. I can't figure out why regular white people even still bother to watch TV when they hardly ever see anyone on it who looks or acts like they do.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Sep 05, 2024 2:56 pm

JMWinPR wrote:I find it interesting in the Entertainment industry is the only one that doesn't do DEI. 'Mercans want top quality entertainment. Every thing else, who cares. Emperor Nero discovered this a cupple hunderd yrs ago, nuthin much has changed other than the language.

but the entertainment industry is all over that predictive programming...zombies, pandemics, lockdowns, dystopian world, those 'extraterrestrials'...and just lately I've noticed from some older movies and i only mean like last 10 years, the corruption of the FBI, their assassination attempts, the extravagant evil-ness of our political elites and their opinion of us. We are truly expendable.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Thu Sep 05, 2024 5:08 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2024/08/24/boeing-astronauts-face-spacesuit-incompatibility-issues-n3793607

I don't know but i'm not feeling real optimistic about this.   They've been stranded for months...there's some 'vehicle' stranded in an exit it seems..i know i'm not using the proper SCIENCE terms but anyway...so now there is this suit issue...one of compatibility.   Of course it isn't a new worry..they've known about it for a month..musk pointed it out to NASA or whomever thinks they  are the geniuses behind this and  are in control of this 'clownworld' activity.     Reminds me of how they strung us along on that little titan submersible earlier this year that totally imploded about 2000 feet down kililng all on board.  They knew it, and kept our hopes up with optimistic news blurbs...like they are doing with calling for rain.   Frankly these people are all incompetents.
\
Trust the science my narrow butt.    

speaking of butts...they could use Klaus Schwab's butt to block the sun.  How is that for an idea. Sound Science is sounds like to me.
I keep hoping this is a fake story, but I guess it's not.

So frightening.
Jen
Jen

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Sep 05, 2024 10:02 pm

Keith wrote:

You can't be serious. Turn on the TV or watch a current movie, and it's nothing but blacks, wall-to-wall. And if there are any whites, they are made out to be the buffoon or the villain. I can't figure out why regular white people even still bother to watch TV when they hardly ever see anyone on it who looks or acts like they do.

There's a simple solution for that.

Put the television out on the curb.

If you don't want to "waste" it, put it out a few days early, with a sign: FREE

It will be gone and so will that fantasy world where blacks rule because they're wise and competent, and whites are not.

Humanity lived for tens of thousands of years without television. And we were better for it. The intelligent ones prospered; the stupid ones tolled, the crazy ones died.

Let's return to THOSE years.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:41 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Keith wrote:

There's a simple solution for that.

Put the television out on the curb.

If you don't want to "waste" it, put it out a few days early, with a sign:  FREE

It will be gone and so will that fantasy world where blacks rule because they're wise and competent, and whites are not.

Humanity lived for tens of thousands of years without television.  And we were better for it.  The intelligent ones prospered; the stupid ones tolled, the crazy ones died.

Let's return to THOSE years.

The only reason to keep a TV set is to use it for DVDs and video games. But even those can be just as bad as TV programming, so that's why it's important to do research on a movie or game before you buy it.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Sep 07, 2024 10:45 am

They're stuck up there till February 2025.  I'd be very unhappy if i were them.  And angry at the incompetence of people who supposedly knew their stuff.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/09/06/boeing-starliner-leaves-iss-crew-flight-test.html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Sat Sep 07, 2024 5:55 pm

Boeing Starliner has completed its lonely return to Earth /
Boeing’s malfunctioning spacecraft completes its mission without the astronauts it took to space.

“I am extremely proud of the work our collective team put into this entire flight test, and we are pleased to see Starliner’s safe return,” said Ken Bowersox, associate administrator, Space Operations Mission Directorate at NASA Headquarters in Washington. “Even though it was necessary to return the spacecraft uncrewed, NASA and Boeing learned an incredible amount about Starliner in the most extreme environment possible.”

https://www.theverge.com/2024/9/7/24238245/boeing-starliner-landing-nasa-astronauts-stranded-iss
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next