Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Biden abandons stranded Americans in Haiti...like he did in Afghanistan

3 posters

Go down

Biden abandons stranded Americans in Haiti...like  he did in Afghanistan Empty Biden abandons stranded Americans in Haiti...like he did in Afghanistan

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:35 pm

https://www.theepochtimes.com/us/only-30-americans-evacuated-from-haiti-as-nearly-1000-seek-assistance-from-us-government-5609840?utm_source=partner&utm_campaign=TheLibertyDaily

Continuing his Doctrine of.....You're on your own, turflugaflurbablug.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biden abandons stranded Americans in Haiti...like  he did in Afghanistan Empty Re: Biden abandons stranded Americans in Haiti...like he did in Afghanistan

Post by Keith Tue Mar 19, 2024 11:53 am

I'll bet most of them are white, shitlib "missionaries" who thought they could convert the natives away from their voodoo savagery. I guess they're all going in a pot now. Too bad, so sad. Biden abandons stranded Americans in Haiti...like  he did in Afghanistan 720579256
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Biden abandons stranded Americans in Haiti...like  he did in Afghanistan Empty Re: Biden abandons stranded Americans in Haiti...like he did in Afghanistan

Post by Crusader Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:55 pm

I hope my boss now understands why I won't get a passport. They want me to fly around the world to work on military bases, but they expect me to use civilian transportation while carrying thousands of dollars worth of tools. NOT!
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down