Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I plan to invade the white house and get a photo of Biden in his depends'

2 posters

Go down

'I plan to invade the white house and  get a photo of Biden in his depends' Empty 'I plan to invade the white house and get a photo of Biden in his depends'

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 07, 2024 3:10 am

This joke will get you an investigation by the FBI...which shows again that the left has not a 'humerus' bone in their body.

https://thelibertydaily.com/secret-service-investigated-twitter-users-unusual-interest-biden/

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue May 07, 2024 6:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

'I plan to invade the white house and  get a photo of Biden in his depends' Empty Re: 'I plan to invade the white house and get a photo of Biden in his depends'

Post by hurricanehook Tue May 07, 2024 5:39 am

Calypso Jones wrote:This joke will get you an investigation by the FBI...which shows again that the left has not a humerus bone in their body.

https://thelibertydaily.com/secret-service-investigated-twitter-users-unusual-interest-biden/
That's why I am careful what I say or text to my lovely conservative daughter.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

'I plan to invade the white house and  get a photo of Biden in his depends' Empty Re: 'I plan to invade the white house and get a photo of Biden in his depends'

Post by Calypso Jones Tue May 07, 2024 6:51 am

it doesn't take much to get the democrat controlled alphabet agencies on yer case.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down