Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former White House Physician Ronny Jackson's Ultimatum to Joe Biden

3 posters

Go down

Former White House Physician Ronny Jackson's Ultimatum to Joe Biden Empty Former White House Physician Ronny Jackson's Ultimatum to Joe Biden

Post by Red Lily Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:06 pm

Former White House physician Ronny Jackson has written a letter to Joe Biden urging him to “resign immediately” and renounce his 2024 bid or sit a cognitive exam to prove he has the “ability” to lead the United States.

“Those concerns have only increased because your mental decline and forgetfulness have become more apparent since you were elected,” Congressman Jackson wrote.

“Over the past two years, public appearances where you shuffle your feet, trip when you walk, slur your words, forget names, lose your train of thought, and appear momentarily confused have become more of a common occurrence.

“We call on you to either resign immediately and renounce your bid for reelection or submit to a clinically validated cognitive screening assessment and make those results available to the public.”

https://www.msn.com/en-au/news/other/doctor-s-ultimatum-joe-biden-told-resign-or-take-cognitive-test/ar-AA1al7dW?cvid=19e35b02d52d4e2da6b46babbdabd7b2&ocid=winp2fptaskbarhover&ei=8

A publicly accessible cognitive test should be a NO brainer!

Last edited by Red Lily on Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Former White House Physician Ronny Jackson's Ultimatum to Joe Biden Empty Re: Former White House Physician Ronny Jackson's Ultimatum to Joe Biden

Post by 2cent Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:23 pm

Should be a NO brainer. lol.

Sadly, it'll never be addressed.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Former White House Physician Ronny Jackson's Ultimatum to Joe Biden Empty Re: Former White House Physician Ronny Jackson's Ultimatum to Joe Biden

Post by Red Lily Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:28 pm

2cent wrote:Should be a NO brainer.  lol.

Fixed.  My fingers are moving faster than my brain today. Or is it the other way around? Lol
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:44 pm

Red Lily wrote:

Fixed.  My fingers are moving faster than my brain today.   Or is it the other way around? Lol
Where I'm concerned, everything is moving faster than my brain.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:50 pm

2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

Fixed.  My fingers are moving faster than my brain today.   Or is it the other way around? Lol

I sincerely DOUBT that!
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Tue Apr 25, 2023 9:55 pm

Red Lily wrote:
2cent wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

I sincerely DOUBT that!
You are too kind. My body, otoh... Well, let's just not dwell on that. lol.
2cent
2cent

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:43 pm

maybe catch him at the top of a very tall hill and set him on his bicycle and give him one big push.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down