Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Looking At All The Protest.....

+6
RV
Casey Jones
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
vege57
Quark
10 posters

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next

Go down

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 10 Empty Re: In Looking At All The Protest.....

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 02, 2024 2:31 pm

Betting we can count on mike johnson to push it through then.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 10 Empty Re: In Looking At All The Protest.....

Post by Keith Thu May 02, 2024 2:50 pm

I just want to be clear that I only support these protests to an extent. I do feel they have a worthy cause, but I do not condone terrorism and violence, and wish they could do a better job of weeding out troublemakers. I also look at it as a free speech issue and an example of hypocrisy where the System will go after those speaking out against the ZioLobby, yet do nothing when BLM burns down half the country because some drugged-up, black guy dies.
Keith
Keith

Red Lily and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Thu May 02, 2024 2:52 pm

Keith wrote:I think it's amusing that the students are now taking it out on the very institutions that nurtured their Marxist proclivities.

These protests have the potential to dramatically change the "left vs. right" dynamics in this country, if not, the whole world.

Right-wingers would be wise to try and work with this movement instead of spewing the same old Archie Bunker platitudes. And the first step is to stop supporting the ZioLobby that controls our entire government.
It's impossible to work with stupid. All you can do is destroy it before it destroys you.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Thu May 02, 2024 2:56 pm

Keith wrote:You all have probably seen that the House passed an antisemitism bill yesterday, one that offers a very vague definition of "antisemitism" and is clearly being pushed through for the sake of political expediency. If it goes through all the way, you can kiss free speech and the First Amendment goodbye.
It depends. Sedition kill it in 1798. If you mean I don't have the right to protest and say what I want to on private property than the 1st Amendment is alive and well.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Thu May 02, 2024 2:58 pm

Keith wrote:I just want to be clear that I only support these protests to an extent. I do feel they have a worthy cause, but I do not condone terrorism and violence, and wish they could do a better job of weeding out troublemakers. I also look at it as a free speech issue and an example of hypocrisy where the System will go after those speaking out against the ZioLobby, yet do nothing when BLM burns down half the country because some drugged-up, black guy dies.
What the heck is the "ZioLobby"? Can't even find a definition with a search.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu May 02, 2024 3:00 pm

Quark wrote:
Keith wrote:I just want to be clear that I only support these protests to an extent. I do feel they have a worthy cause, but I do not condone terrorism and violence, and wish they could do a better job of weeding out troublemakers. I also look at it as a free speech issue and an example of hypocrisy where the System will go after those speaking out against the ZioLobby, yet do nothing when BLM burns down half the country because some drugged-up, black guy dies.

Da joos

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Thu May 02, 2024 3:04 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Quark wrote:

Da joos
Why the heck doesn't he say that. I think I finally figured it out: Zionist Lobby.

You know all this stuff is rather ironically funny. We are all colonists so lets first start with rounding up all these s*it-for-brains protestors and ship them back to their ancestral home. After all they want to give the land back so lets make them examples.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu May 02, 2024 3:39 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Quark wrote:

Da joos

Too broad of a definition. I couldn't care less if someone is Jewish or not. It only becomes a problem when someone uses their religion as an excuse to hoodwink other countries (such as the U.S.) into doing Israel's bidding. It's been going on for decades, and we have gotten nothing out of it. And most people on the right won't even question it.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 02, 2024 3:41 pm

Quark wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Quark wrote:

Da joos
Why the heck doesn't he say that. I think I finally figured it out: Zionist Lobby.

You know all this stuff is rather ironically funny. We are all colonists so lets first start with rounding up all these s*it-for-brains protestors and ship them back to their ancestral home. After all they want to give the land back so lets make them examples.

i'm hundred percent for shipping them somewhere else....even these american born college kids. send them to gaza if they're so dedicated to this cause...even somalia....i'm sure there's a lesson in there.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 02, 2024 3:44 pm

The UCLA pro hamas terrorist rapist murderers protestors have a list of demands?  requests?   Suspect

https://www.israellycool.com/2024/05/02/ucla-protesters-list-of-demands-is-something-to-behold/

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 10 Ucla-demands1

ask george soros you little pricks..
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 19 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 19  Next