Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Looking At All The Protest.....

+6
RV
Casey Jones
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
vege57
Quark
10 posters

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next

Go down

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 6 Empty Re: In Looking At All The Protest.....

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 30, 2024 4:56 pm

you're even more cynical than i am. What happened to you?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 6 Empty Re: In Looking At All The Protest.....

Post by Quark Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:51 pm

Keith wrote:
Quark wrote:There is no right to protest in the 1st Amendment especially on private property. If it was up to me SWAT teams would take these clowns down with extreme prejudice. But apparently Columbia University is a Palestinian stronghold. The police have been told to stand down.

They'll stand down until they are given the orders to go after them like they did to those four people at Kent State over 50 years ago. They're probably working on how to set it up to make it look justifiable.
I doubt it it is New York City after all. However, these so-called kids are Hamas terrorists and should be taken down with extreme prejudice. This war.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Tue Apr 30, 2024 7:52 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:you're even more cynical than i am.  What happened to you?
Who me? I've always been cynical. lol!
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 01, 2024 12:15 am

Quark wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:you're even more cynical than i am.  What happened to you?
Who me? I've always been cynical. lol!

you're not cynical...you're a ferengi. I was addressing Keith i think.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 01, 2024 12:41 am

All these tents.... similar......they must all shop at the same sporting goods store, don't you think? I wonder how many abortions are going to be performed so that these idiots aren't parents in the coming weeks.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed May 01, 2024 12:42 am

Calypso Jones wrote:All these tents.... similar......they must all shop at the same sporting goods store, don't  you think?    I wonder how many  abortions are going to be performed so that these idiots aren't parents in the coming weeks.

Shopping for tents? Don't be silly.

The same crew who handed out the paychecks, handed out the tents.

Open Society bought them wholesale. It never occurred to them to order an assortment.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 01, 2024 12:06 pm

UVA and VCU are embarrassments to the state of Virginia and the whole country.    I thought at least Virginia might have some sense but these damn gov't employees and foreigners in NoVa are disgusting lying, thieving, greedy pigs and their kids are worse. THis rot has moved continually west till it has reached us in the valley.  JMU has even had their little protests.  but this city has always had a powerful element on the wrong side...from the very beginning.

This is nothing really compared to what they were doing yesterday...  and no surprise there.   they've been  commie inclined since the time my son went there.   Not a surprise for him either.    VCU is shameless.

Richmond and NoVa are embarrassments to the state.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 01, 2024 2:05 pm

jews better fight back.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 01, 2024 2:08 pm

https://rumble.com/v4slnkq-dear-associated-press-these-are-not-anti-war-protests.html

AP, you commie morons, these are not anti war protests. These are pro-hamas, pro jihadii, anti jew terrorists
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 01, 2024 2:09 pm

Deport this commie twit. to Gaza. or her friend ilhan's home nation..somalia...she'd be a hit there.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 19  Next