Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

South siders protest coming cultural enrichment

4 posters

Go down

South siders protest coming cultural enrichment Empty South siders protest coming cultural enrichment

Post by Wyatt Earp Wed May 17, 2023 3:34 pm

https://twitter.com/EndWokeness/status/1657081966552834055?s=20

No, no, this wasn't supposed to happen, diversity is supposed to be for wypipo! Not 95% black areas.

They shouldn't have voted for cocksucking Joe I guess.
Wyatt Earp
Wyatt Earp

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

South siders protest coming cultural enrichment Empty Re: South siders protest coming cultural enrichment

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 17, 2023 3:45 pm

You think the dems will sit up and take heed? LOL
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

South siders protest coming cultural enrichment Empty Re: South siders protest coming cultural enrichment

Post by 2cent Wed May 17, 2023 4:20 pm

A follow-up tweet from Indecency:

The dildo of consequences rarely comes lubed."

South siders protest coming cultural enrichment 3187452777
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Crusader like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed May 17, 2023 4:57 pm

2cent wrote:A follow-up tweet from Indecency:

The dildo of consequences rarely comes lubed."

South siders protest coming cultural enrichment 3187452777

Let's hope that comes in spades in Hilliary's case.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed May 17, 2023 6:28 pm

That's a lot of people expecting a handout.  I started with nothing and made wise decisions and worked hard.  Even with personal setbacks, I've done pretty well. It looks like some of those older people needed good parenting. The government isn't a good parent.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed May 17, 2023 6:55 pm

Crusader wrote:That's a lot of people expecting a handout.  I started with nothing and made wise decisions and worked hard.  Even with personal setbacks, I've done pretty well.  It looks like some of those older people needed good parenting.  The government isn't a good parent.
When thinking about the children who have no choice in the matter, it's next to impossible to put together a sensible paragraph addressing the mindless cruelty of it all.

It's the adults here in the U.S. responsible for it all who need to taken to the shed and horsewhipped. Not only are they breaking the law, their self-centered madness is destroying thousands of people's lives. Lives that actually matter.

How can you measure what is wrong with people who are willing to go to that extent, all for the sake of power?
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down