Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Looking At All The Protest.....

+6
RV
Casey Jones
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
vege57
Quark
10 posters

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next

Go down

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 8 Empty Re: In Looking At All The Protest.....

Post by Quark Thu May 02, 2024 12:41 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Keith wrote:I kind of think the October 7th attack was a false flag by the Israelis to justify killing Palestinians and boost BiBi's dismal approval rating.

Now, the Israelis in America are having a hard time dealing with the Palestinian protestors whose ancestral homeland they originally declared war on.

So, to me, it seems like the Israelis are now getting a taste of their own medicine as they lose control of their schools. It's like a Marxist civil war going on.

And I'm supposed to feel sorry for them like the other Zionist conservatards?

well....you've swallowed the kool aid.    Bibi is not hurting... he was voted IN again after the obamA OPERACHIKS, obama put in place to take Netanyahu out .  Obama HATES netanyahu.   So does Biden...why is that do you suppose?    So......Bibi finagled an attack on women, babies and children in order to boost his popularity.  i don't think so.    You need to read about or see footage of the aftermath.  you need to consider the inhuman barbarism of islamists.  Look at past events.  Well...i know that nothing i say will make you reconsider.    Too many americans have been so compromised in their thinking they no longer have discernment.
I always love that the Palestinians claim the ancestral homeland of the Jews. The ancestral homeland of the Philistines (Palestine is the Greek corruption of Philistine) is approximately the present day Gaza. NOT all if Israel.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 8 Empty Re: In Looking At All The Protest.....

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 02, 2024 12:45 pm

Does that mean the romans in an attempt to insult the jews called that land palestine during the roman occupation of judah.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Thu May 02, 2024 12:48 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Does that mean the romans in an attempt to insult the jews called that land palestine during the roman occupation of judah.
A good point. Everybody back than knew Palestine was the Gaza strip.
Quark
Quark

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 02, 2024 1:33 pm

I don't know if that was called gaza....it was called philistia before the israelites took that land from the philistines, Ancient enemies of israelites. They were driven out same as the hittites, etc... and long list...and God drove those people out with hornets. So that land was won by the israelites.

Then in 67 israel was attacked by arab nations...she defeated them and the spoils of war was that piece of land. Only israel and the US have been hammered to return land that they rightfully won in war.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Thu May 02, 2024 2:14 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I don't know if that was called gaza....it was called philistia before the israelites took that land from the philistines, Ancient enemies of israelites.  They were driven out same as the hittites, etc... and long list...and God drove those people out with hornets. So that land was won by the israelites.  

Then in 67 israel was attacked by arab nations...she defeated them and the spoils of war was that piece of land.    Only israel and the US have been hammered to return land that they rightfully won in war.
No it was not called Gaza but I used that as a reference to where the Philistines had there territory. It appears the original Philistines came from Crete and migrated to Israel.

My attitude is that Israel should take over Gaza and bulldoze the garbage into the sea to form a port for shipping and maybe eventually beaches. Problem solved. I admit I'm bias because of my Catholic/Jewish background.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu May 02, 2024 2:35 pm

I know. I wasn't chastising you.  I was thinking myself. I know you know this is all in the bible...catholic and protestant...starting with Joshua through chronicles. But others viewing this may not. They prefer to use the left's revised middle eastern history.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 03, 2024 1:34 am

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Fri May 03, 2024 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : u of alabama...dueling chants all day long , 'till someone started chanting FJB, then both sides agreed.)
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 03, 2024 2:01 am

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 8 8oq98c

guy holding sign at protest:  exchange each hostage (held by hamas) for 100  pro hamas US students.
Good for israel, good for USA, good for hamas, educational for students.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 03, 2024 4:13 am

I see a lot of women.....frickin idiots.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri May 03, 2024 4:54 am

legitimate question.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Fri May 03, 2024 4:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Me Again Kelly wants to now why pro hamas protestors are so homely.)
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 19 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 19  Next