Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In Looking At All The Protest.....

+6
RV
Casey Jones
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
vege57
Quark
10 posters

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 4 Empty Re: In Looking At All The Protest.....

Post by Crusader Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:32 am

They are beginning to protest in Texas. They must be well funded. They had matching tents. Gov Abbot sent in the state police and arrested 20.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ut-austin-protests-descend-chaos-anti-israel-students-yell-police-pigs-home
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, vege57, Thom Paine, RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

In Looking At All The Protest..... - Page 4 Empty Re: In Looking At All The Protest.....

Post by vege57 Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:33 am

Quark wrote:
Casey Jones wrote:Bill Whittle.  I haven't heard from him in a long time.

I kinda left the Daily Wire crowd behind, once it became obvious this wasn't D-versus-R but insane, demented tools of radical tyrants, versus patriots.

Just this afternoon I was listening to Man in America, Seth Holehouse, interview David Webb.  I've read Webb's book and heard him on other podcasts, but he kinda dumbed it down for the masses (like me!) with Seth.  He spoke of how we got to where we are - it's been a century-long project, started with the Fabian Society; and where it wants to go (Depopulation is a touchstone of their secular religion) and how this Great Taking fits in with it all.  They don't want all the "stuff" or even all the money.  They want the masses destitute and starving, and they want to be able to easily pick who will live and who will starve.

Whether you agree or not, it's a worthwhile listen.

Seth is on Rumble - Man in America.  He also has a Podbeam account, you can download audios easily.  Registration is free and there are other worthwhile voices there.

https://maninamerica.podbean.com/

https://rumble.com/c/ManInAmerica

I don't have this interview's address handy - I d/l'd it and moved on.  It's up there, though.
Yup just enough serfs to do the dirty work and no more. The elite especially the elite intellectuals think they are superior to us mere mortals after all they went to "college".

""Yup just enough serfs to do the dirty work and no more""

Should have gone to Spic savers
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:37 am

Crusader wrote:They are beginning to protest in Texas.   They must be well funded.  They had matching tents.  Gov  Abbot sent in the state police and arrested 20.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/ut-austin-protests-descend-chaos-anti-israel-students-yell-police-pigs-home

A couple of woke Unis here have had their wings clipped , Just reminded about who pays the bills, Tax payers

We dont get all these protests at Uni's here , thats not to say they dont try it on every now and then

Last edited by vege57 on Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer, vege57 and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:39 am

Crusader wrote:They are beginning to protest in Texas.   They must be well funded.  They had matching tents.  Gov  Abbot sent in the state police and arrested 20.

This is not a kid movement this is a Hamas terrorist movement. The NYC police and some on Fox News are saying the people they are arresting are 25-35 year olds. This is organized operation.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, vege57, Calypso Jones, Casey Jones, Thom Paine, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Apr 25, 2024 12:47 am

Quark wrote:

This is not a kid movement this is a Hamas terrorist movement. The NYC police and some on Fox News are saying the people they are arresting are 25-35 year olds. This is organized operation.

I'd be surprised if it wasn't organized and funded.  There's just too many of them in lockstep.   More governors need to follow Abbott and the Texas police and crack down hard and deport those who aren't citizens and those on student visas.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Thom Paine, RV and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:09 am

Red Lily wrote:
Quark wrote:

I'd be surprised if it wasn't organized and funded.  There's just too many of them in lockstep.   More governors need to follow Abbott and the Texas police and crack down hard and deport those who aren't citizens and those on student visas.
I'm surprised some governor has called up the National Guard in riot gear. Must be the Guard is no longer trained in riot control.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:01 pm

Crusader wrote:Gov  Abbot sent in the state police and arrested 20.

That jerk won't send them to stop the invasion at the Southern border, but he'll send them to a college campus to crack down on students' free speech.

Meanwhile, House Speaker Mike Johnson was rightfully heckled at Columbia for running his mouth at the protestors. He, like many others in his party, has been calling for sending the National Guard into the campuses.

The "GOP" seems to be pushing for another Kent State incident. They will be decimated in November. These protests can only benefit the left exponentially. As much as they may loathe Biden, he will still be seen as the "lesser of two evils" and be reelected in a landslide. More and more Americans-- from all ends of the political spectrum-- are finally wising up to the ZioLobby.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:14 pm

Quark wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
Quark wrote:

I'm surprised some governor has called up the National Guard in riot gear. Must be the Guard is no longer trained in riot control.

Yeah, Bribem will call in the National Guard in riot gear to Campuses but, not the border! Money for Ukraine's border but, not a penny for the U.S. border.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones, Thom Paine and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:03 pm

Keith wrote:
Crusader wrote:Gov  Abbot sent in the state police and arrested 20.

That jerk won't send them to stop the invasion at the Southern border, but he'll send them to a college campus to crack down on students' free speech.

Meanwhile, House Speaker Mike Johnson was rightfully heckled at Columbia for running his mouth at the protestors. He, like many others in his party, has been calling for sending the National Guard into the campuses.

The "GOP" seems to be pushing for another Kent State incident. They will be decimated in November. These protests can only benefit the left exponentially. As much as they may loathe Biden, he will still be seen as the "lesser of two evils" and be reelected in a landslide. More and more Americans-- from all ends of the political spectrum-- are finally wising up to the ZioLobby.

Abbot is by no means perfect,  but he has been using state police and the national guard for a couple of years. The border barriers and the bussing of illegals is just part of what Texas has been doing.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Thom Paine and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by QuaseMarco Thu Apr 25, 2024 8:44 pm

Casey Jones wrote:
Quark wrote:it looks like the civil war has started. Where is the National Guard to stop the insurrectionists.

Yeah, it's started.

It started when they stole the election, four years ago.

It's just been ramping up.  NOW they're prosecuting non-Woke businesses, like Circle K and Sheetz (Sheetz is a convenience-store chain out of Pittsburgh, very-well run, with an extensive made-to-order sandwich system) for not hiring sex offenders or persons with criminal records.

Listening to an ewe toober, John Williams...who says the FedGov is giving tax breaks for companies hiring illegals, now.  That's why Tyson Foods fired their American line-workers to put invaders in.

I don't know the veracity of it, but it sure explains a lot.

Yes.  This is civil war...RACIAL civil war.

They want us to lash back, so they have the excuse to launch their already-planned genocide.

I'm glad I'm in Brazil now 11 months of the year.
QuaseMarco
QuaseMarco

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 19  Next