Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?

+4
Crusader
jirqoadai
Sprintcyclist
Cotton
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?

Post by Cotton Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:49 pm

RV wrote:
Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:
Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:I have never been "offended" by anyone. I just chalk it up to the human secularism that has invaded our society and culture by the devil. The Bible clearly talks about the lies, delusions and blasphemies that will overtake many.

IMO religion is nothing more than a social construct. I think you give your  so called "devil" far too much credit.  

"Religion"? I said absolutely nothing about "religion". My comment was about the Bible, rather than some man-made religion.

Yes but you brought "secularism" into it so in a sense you did bring up religion. Don't forget the Bible is man made as well

My Bible says that ALL scripture is "God breathed" so, while some may attempt to give humans credit for it, I know better. My reference to "secularism" does not and did not refer to "religion" but to the sentiment of anti-God, anti-Bible, anti-Christ (i.e. trying to claim that humans wrote the Bible).

In all fairness a man wrote that part as well.

Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?  - Page 3 Empty Re: Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?

Post by jirqoadai Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:54 pm

i have studied the teachings of Mathusula, Elija, Pliny the Elder, Pliny the Younger, Seneca, ..........all the great scholars. my favorite is playdoh.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Cotton like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:54 pm

I am offended by those that bring their religion into any other thread.

Sprintcyclist

Cotton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:58 pm

by all means, allow me to offend you then.
hihowareyou, hihowareyou, hihowareyou, hihowareyou, hihowareyou, hihowareyou, hihowareyou, hihowareyou, hihowareyou, hihowareyou, hihowareyou, hihowareyou
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:00 pm

btw, Gods real name is Tengri.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Wed Mar 27, 2024 1:20 am

jirqoadai wrote:i have studied the teachings of Mathusula, Elija, Pliny the Elder, Pliny the Younger, Seneca, ..........all the great scholars. my favorite is playdoh.

""my favorite is playdoh.""

Thats great , you can mold it into a style that's suits your own philosophy Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?  - Page 3 3946397937
vege57
vege57

Red Lily, Daily Bread and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:00 pm

mold this Middle Finger
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 pm

Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:
Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:
Cotton wrote:

IMO religion is nothing more than a social construct. I think you give your  so called "devil" far too much credit.  

"Religion"? I said absolutely nothing about "religion". My comment was about the Bible, rather than some man-made religion.

Yes but you brought "secularism" into it so in a sense you did bring up religion. Don't forget the Bible is man made as well

My Bible says that ALL scripture is "God breathed" so, while some may attempt to give humans credit for it, I know better. My reference to "secularism" does not and did not refer to "religion" but to the sentiment of anti-God, anti-Bible, anti-Christ (i.e. trying to claim that humans wrote the Bible).

In all fairness a man wrote that part as well.

You can claim that until your death bed but, it makes no difference to me nor anyone who knows the truth.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 pm

wva guy has an epiphamy so he decides to start tithing. he even asks others to chip in. so he mows his hay, rakes it, turns it n bales it. then he plows n rakes that. he grabs all the money he has collected and all if his own, walks to the center of his pasture, and says to God, take all you want, but what falls and hits the ground, im keeping for myself.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Sun Mar 31, 2024 1:10 am

Cotton wrote:If so. Step up lol
It's pretty hard to offend a Atheist Ferengi.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3