Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?

+4
Crusader
jirqoadai
Sprintcyclist
Cotton
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?  Empty Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?

Post by Cotton Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:56 pm

If so. Step up lol
Cotton
Cotton

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?  Empty Re: Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:14 pm

I think not me yet. Am feeling a bit left out.
Is it because I am an Aussie?
What have I ever done to make you not offend me?

Sprintcyclist

Cotton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?  Empty Re: Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?

Post by Cotton Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:26 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:I think not me yet. Am feeling a bit left out.
Is it because I am an Aussie?
What have I ever done to make you not offend me?

Don't know , mate! I thought of you today when I was looking over some stock options to write and Bitcoin was at $70k
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:04 pm

I'm feeling offended you have not offended me

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Sprintcyclist

Cotton and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:06 pm

i have gone into owning precious and semi precious gemstones that either have visable or loup X 10 trace of U, AU, PT, AG, CU or and combination of two to four of these minerals. boiled U-238 clouds being the most common. i have retained over 30 gems that are at least 4.51 billion years old due to the reading of radio isotopes in them. my success in finding these borders on a 28% rate.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Cotton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:52 pm

jirqoadai wrote:i have gone into owning precious and semi precious gemstones that either have visable or loup X 10 trace of U, AU, PT, AG, CU or and combination of two to four of these minerals. boiled U-238 clouds being the most common. i have retained over 30 gems that are at least 4.51 billion years old due to the reading of radio isotopes in them. my success in finding these borders on a 28% rate.

Jebe, good evening and good to see you
Cotton
Cotton

jirqoadai likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:06 pm

howdy Broker. if i can get even luckier, soon i will be spending the day with a gem dealer who owns a gamma ray mass spectrometer. IF my lead based radio isotope ( theres like 96 different lead isotopes known ) reads it came from thorium and not uranium, itll be one of a minute few that have parts of a meteorite in them. i doubt i can be that lucky. but if some Roomba in burma used lead from a meterorite to fill in the cavity............CACHING!!!!!!!!
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:21 pm

jirqoadai wrote:howdy Broker. if i can get even luckier, soon i will be spending the day with a gem dealer who owns a gamma ray mass spectrometer. IF my lead based radio isotope ( theres like 96 different lead isotopes known ) reads it came from thorium and not uranium, itll be one of a minute few that have parts of a meteorite in them. i doubt i can be that lucky. but if some Roomba in burma used lead from a meterorite to fill in the cavity............CACHING!!!!!!!!

That's very interesting. Do you ever detect radioactivity in any of the stones ?

Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:28 pm

Cotton wrote:
jirqoadai wrote:howdy Broker. if i can get even luckier, soon i will be spending the day with a gem dealer who owns a gamma ray mass spectrometer. IF my lead based radio isotope ( theres like 96 different lead isotopes known ) reads it came from thorium and not uranium, itll be one of a minute few that have parts of a meteorite in them. i doubt i can be that lucky. but if some Roomba in burma used lead from a meterorite to fill in the cavity............CACHING!!!!!!!!

That's very interesting. Do you ever detect radioactivity in any of the stones ?

ive lost count CB. over 25 under 40. ive marked to ones so far that have minimal radiation. i know of about 20 of those. my highest high is when my geiger counter is reading 500+ and drops down to 45 or so very quickly. 3 times ive read part of a peak. im only sorry that my Grand Father isnt here with me to see this happening.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Cotton and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:31 pm

jirqoadai wrote:
Cotton wrote:

ive lost count CB. over 25 under 40. ive marked to ones so far that have minimal radiation. i know of about 20 of those. my highest high is when my geiger counter is reading 500+ and drops down to 45 or so very quickly. 3 times ive read part of a peak. im only sorry that my Grand Father isnt here with me to see this happening.

That is so cool. I'm very happy for you. Big smiles.
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next