Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?

+4
Crusader
jirqoadai
Sprintcyclist
Cotton
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?

Post by Crusader Mon Mar 25, 2024 10:09 pm

I haven't interacted with you enough to be offended, but my skin is pretty thick.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Cotton and vege57 like this post

Back to top Go down

Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Is there anyone in this sub-forum I haven't offended yet?

Post by RV Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:33 am

I have never been "offended" by anyone. I just chalk it up to the human secularism that has invaded our society and culture by the devil. The Bible clearly talks about the lies, delusions and blasphemies that will overtake many.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Cotton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:57 am

RV wrote:I have never been "offended" by anyone. I just chalk it up to the human secularism that has invaded our society and culture by the devil. The Bible clearly talks about the lies, delusions and blasphemies that will overtake many.

IMO religion is nothing more than a social construct. I think you give your so called "devil" far too much credit.
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:03 am

Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:I have never been "offended" by anyone. I just chalk it up to the human secularism that has invaded our society and culture by the devil. The Bible clearly talks about the lies, delusions and blasphemies that will overtake many.

IMO religion is nothing more than a social construct. I think you give your  so called "devil" far too much credit.  
if what you just claimed is true about religion, then you just accused everyone who prayed for Roosters hurricane to stop in its tracks, double back, go up the west coast of florida, then cut back over above the Cape, and proceed north of witchcraft. and if thats true what you claimed, not me, but you may have a bunch of witches on your hand trying to have your head pop next time you fly a plane.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Cotton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:10 am

AND if your claim holds any truth, then i solely killed Yuri Andropov plus Jessie Jackson and Assad sent back Goodman on Jessies chartered flight because they both are brilliant men.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Cotton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:21 am

jirqoadai wrote:
Cotton wrote:

IMO religion is nothing more than a social construct. I think you give your  so called "devil" far too much credit.  
if what you just claimed is true about religion, then you just accused everyone who prayed for Roosters hurricane to stop in its tracks, double back, go up the west coast of florida, then cut back over above the Cape, and proceed north of witchcraft. and if thats true what you claimed, not me, but you may have a bunch of witches on your hand trying to have your head pop next time you fly a plane.
It's those damned, hoodoo Haitians!

Cotton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:49 pm

Cotton wrote:

"Religion"? I said absolutely nothing about "religion". My comment was about the Bible, rather than some man-made religion.
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by Cotton Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:58 pm

RV wrote:
Cotton wrote:

"Religion"? I said absolutely nothing about "religion". My comment was about the Bible, rather than some man-made religion.

Yes but you brought "secularism" into it so in a sense you did bring up religion. Don't forget the Bible is man made as well
Cotton
Cotton

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:32 pm

Cotton wrote:
RV wrote:
Cotton wrote:

Yes but you brought "secularism" into it so in a sense you did bring up religion. Don't forget the Bible is man made as well

My Bible says that ALL scripture is "God breathed" so, while some may attempt to give humans credit for it, I know better. My reference to "secularism" does not and did not refer to "religion" but to the sentiment of anti-God, anti-Bible, anti-Christ (i.e. trying to claim that humans wrote the Bible).
RV
RV

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:39 pm

sit in a circle jerk, like injuns, fold your hands like a none, and say ohhhhhm, ohhhm, ohhm, ohm.........tell me if that is electrifying.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Cotton likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next