Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why people like Trump

5 posters

Go down

Why people like Trump Empty Why people like Trump

Post by JMWinPR Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:33 pm

Saw this on you tube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rro8mrXhwEM

They completely miss the point. I don't know DJT, never met him, but I do know someone who nephew went to school with him. Don't know which grade level. He said he was a bully.

AAR the point they miss is that the people who foment the hate for DJT are the most reprehensible group of individuals on planet GAIA. Unfortunately they influence a lot of gullible people. We even have one on this forum. If you are from southern NY it is "hip" to hate him. In order to be one of the "cool" guys, you must be on board with that.
And of course many fall into that trap. She accuses him of many crimes just like our very own. Never mind the fact he has never been convicted of any felony . He has never been charged with insurrection. In spite of what the NABOOB's sources continuously spew. Nor did he try and overturn any election, he made phone calls asking to verify counting station inconsistencies. You know the type where he is ahead by thousands, the station closes for several hours and he is now behind by more votes than voters. Seems that Fulton County, GA is one such entity.

JMWinPR

Back to top Go down

Why people like Trump Empty Re: Why people like Trump

Post by RV Wed Mar 13, 2024 8:00 pm

The majority of people with TDS have not one clue what DJT is like. The people with TDS are assuming that what they have been fed is factual, IT'S NOT!.

The reason that I support and will vote for him again is that he is the ONLY one who has done as he said he would do. I am sick and tired of politicians claiming one thing to get elected and then doing the exact opposite once they have been elected. President Trump does what he says he will do! President Trump upholds the law, ALL OF IT rather than just the parts he likes selectively (i.e. IMMIGRATION LAW).
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Casey Jones, RV and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:52 am

I have my reasons for not liking Trump, but they differ from those of the biased shitlibs who automatically hated him because he was of the wrong "party". I voted for him twice, but throughout his presidency, I was left disappointed on multiple occasions. He never did build a real wall. It was just improvements to existing fencing, and a lot of that has been dismantled by the following administration. He also promised to put Hillary Clinton in jail, but he never did. He didn't "drain the swamp"; rather, he hired the swamp and they ended up draining him.

His personal baggage undermined his presidency and affected his overall job performance. He could never counter the growing resistance coming from the left. Every single day of his term, they were out there telling the public how bad he was, and it left so many people disillusioned and demoralized that they ended up believing them. I believe a good president can bring people together, not pull them apart. Of course, Biden and his handlers are doing the same thing right now.

I don't hold Biden or Trump in very high regard. It disgusts me that those two are the best this country can come up with. It tells me that America is no better than a pig rolling around in its own muck.

But as of right now, it looks like those two will be heading into a rematch this election cycle, so I'm just going to either sit this one out or vote for RFK, Jr. as a protest vote. I don't think this country can be saved through the political process anyway. Our problems go far beyond all of that.
Keith
Keith

Sprintcyclist likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:02 pm

RV wrote:The majority of people with TDS have not one clue what DJT is like. The people with TDS are assuming that what they have been fed is factual, IT'S NOT!.

The reason that I support and will vote for him again is that he is the ONLY one who has done as he said he would do. I am sick and tired of politicians claiming one thing to get elected and then doing the exact opposite once they have been elected. President Trump does what he says he will do! President Trump upholds the law, ALL OF IT rather than just the parts he likes selectively (i.e. IMMIGRATION LAW).

The problem here is, too many intellectually-lazy and vapid people are willing to let Trump's enemies define him.

This is common, in a lot of questions. Any time a question of the Constitution comes up, some mediuh liar is willing to misquote relevant paragraphs.

Now the Constitution is short and to the point. It would take FIVE MINUTES to read the section, including a Google search. JUST READ IT...but, no, they'll take MSLSD's misquote as factual.

They took the mediuh propagandists' misinformation on the corrupt old pedophile, too - never even bothering to check on obvious graft documentation; on his life's history which included molesting his own preteen daughter. Had Trump done that, ever, he'd have been in prison for 50 years now.

You just can't help these people. They're LAZY and their primary aim is not to protect the nation or do the right thing, but to BE WITH THE IN CROWD. So they just nod and assent to what nonsense the well-dressed imbeciles on television tell them.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Mar 14, 2024 12:13 pm

I'm an Aussie who follows int'l politics and economies
I used to like Trump and was very pleased when he beat Hiliary.
During his presidency he gradually lost my support for a variety of reasons.
He lies constantly, steals, sexually assaults women, abuses people in a childish bullying manner, made many mistakes, he ignores worlds best professional advice if it does not align with his ideas, his mishandling of Covid cased many deaths.
His personality type makes him unsuited to that position.
After his presidency his behaviour turned me strongly against him.

Why do people like him?
He tells them the lies they want to hear. He appeals to the lowest common denominator.

He does not 'know many big words'. The biggest word I have heard him use is 'BirdBrain'
His suggestion bleach be used internally against Covid show his lack of basic medical knowledge.
It's not even laughable.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down