Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We The People........!

5 posters

Go down

We The People........! Empty We The People........!

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:23 pm

Red Lily, Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and Jen like this post

Back to top Go down

We The People........! Empty Re: We The People........!

Post by Jen Sat Mar 09, 2024 4:04 pm

We have been invaded.

It was no accident. Biden's plan for his Regime.
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:11 pm

It's definitely an invasion controlled by those behind the scenes but I have to wonder how much of it has been orchestrated knowingly by Biden himself.

I think he's probably totally unaware of what is really going on and probably believes the BS fed into his earpiece that the border is under control thanks to him.

Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:39 pm

Red Lily wrote:It's definitely an invasion controlled by those behind the scenes but I have to wonder how much of it has been orchestrated knowingly by Biden himself.

I think he's probably totally unaware of what is really going on and probably believes the BS fed into his earpiece that the border is under control thanks to him.
Some cabal is definitely in charge. How can any real U.S. citizen and patriot let this happen to our country knowingly?
I truly believe we are past the point of no return. I hope I am wrong.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:49 pm

hurricanehook wrote:
Red Lily wrote:It's definitely an invasion controlled by those behind the scenes but I have to wonder how much of it has been orchestrated knowingly by Biden himself.

Some cabal is definitely in charge. How can any real U.S. citizen and patriot let this happen to our country knowingly?

I'm not trying to excuse Biden in any way, so don't get me wrong, but inherently he's a racist and is being fed lines that he'd like to believe imo.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:06 pm

Red Lily wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:

I'm not trying to excuse Biden in any way, so don't get me wrong, but inherently he's a racist and is being fed lines that he'd like to believe imo.
I understand your point definitely. There is evil with Biden and the people pulling the srings behind the puppet.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:11 pm

Considering that Bribem has been on the wrong side of MANY issues for YEARS, I'm not sure that Bribem doesn't know. I'm not convinced that it's not a deliberate act on the part of him and his handlers. If you look at how Democrats have repeatedly tried to get voting privileges for illegals, it doesn't seem like an accident.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:20 pm

hurricanehook wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:

I understand your point definitely. There is evil with Biden and the people pulling the srings behind the puppet.

I think Jill Biden has a lot to answer for in that regard.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and hurricanehook like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down