Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I hear there's a NY boycott going on started by Truckers for Trump over this Trump persecution & sham prosecution

+4
Daily Bread
Red Lily
Keith
Calypso Jones
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I hear there's a NY boycott going on started by Truckers for Trump over this Trump persecution & sham prosecution Empty I hear there's a NY boycott going on started by Truckers for Trump over this Trump persecution & sham prosecution

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 19, 2024 10:30 am

I"m in.

Products made in NY

https://allamerican.org/states/new-york/

https://www.pressconnects.com/story/news/local/2021/10/21/made-ny-nalgene-bottles-cutco-knives-ny-top-products/8370386002/

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:11 pm; edited 2 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

I hear there's a NY boycott going on started by Truckers for Trump over this Trump persecution & sham prosecution Empty Re: I hear there's a NY boycott going on started by Truckers for Trump over this Trump persecution & sham prosecution

Post by Keith Mon Feb 19, 2024 12:28 pm

I seriously doubt the truckers could sustain such a boycott for any considerable amount of time. In the end, it would hurt their own jobs more than anything else.

Besides, it seems like a petty thing to do. Why punish regular citizens because they don't like what the courts in their state are doing?

On a side note, I would think if the corporations that are based in NY were to pack up and move somewhere else, it would have more of an impact on their economy.
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

I hear there's a NY boycott going on started by Truckers for Trump over this Trump persecution & sham prosecution Empty Re: I hear there's a NY boycott going on started by Truckers for Trump over this Trump persecution & sham prosecution

Post by Red Lily Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:49 pm

Good people live in New York too.  How is supporting the punishment of everyone in NY for the actions of a few a good thing?   You claim that Trump supporters are being persecuted by Democrats yet want to punish a whole state/city because of a few bad seeds?

Two sides of the same coin.  Don't become that which you hate. It's a very fine line.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 19, 2024 4:59 pm

Keith wrote:I seriously doubt the truckers could sustain such a boycott for any considerable amount of time. In the end, it would hurt their own jobs more than anything else.

Besides, it seems like a petty thing to do. Why punish regular citizens because they don't like what the courts in their state are doing?

On a side note, I would think if the corporations that are based in NY were to pack up and move somewhere else, it would have more of an impact on their economy.

The independent ones could and probably will...it will take a little time, not much for the union truck companies to fill in the gap. DOn't know which way the union will go on this yet though.... Was it the auto union CEOs 2 weeks ago endorsed Bribem but said the membership are voting Trump.

Just like in the War for independence, patriots will tighten their belts and do what needs to be done.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 19, 2024 5:06 pm

https://www.breitbart.com/law-and-order/2024/02/18/f-around-find-out-pro-trump-truckers-boycott-nyc-after-civil-fraud-verdict/

independent i am assuming and small truck companies are refusing transporting goods to (and out of NY?) starting today.
Drivers' remarks at link above.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Mon Feb 19, 2024 7:51 pm

Red Lily wrote:Good people live in New York too.  How is supporting the punishment of everyone in NY for the actions of a few a good thing?   You claim that Trump supporters are being persecuted by Democrats yet want to punish a whole state/city because of a few bad seeds?

Two sides of the same coin.  Don't become that which you hate.  It's a very fine line.
This is aimed at NY City and rightfully so . The amount of Trump supporters in there is minimal with most subsisting on government assistance . The truckers are merely showing their sustain for whats going on in there with no one even attempting to bring justice . I can't blame them and they're calling for only a 7 day boycott . If it works , they will realize the power they have in NYC because independents ARE the only way that products get into the city . They have the smaller vehicles vs the big rigs that cannot get into the city anymore because of parking and the huge fines they get . A seven day stoppage will make some beg problems in their supply system - rank and file working citizen have had it and if it releases some pent up frustration ( and there is an awful lot) than it'll be beneficial . There are no normal people living in there that are worth fighting for .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:24 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Red Lily wrote:Good people live in New York too.  How is supporting the punishment of everyone in NY for the actions of a few a good thing?   You claim that Trump supporters are being persecuted by Democrats yet want to punish a whole state/city because of a few bad seeds?

Two sides of the same coin.  Don't become that which you hate.  It's a very fine line.
This is aimed at NY City and rightfully so . The amount of Trump supporters in there is minimal with most subsisting on government assistance . The truckers are merely showing their sustain for whats going on in there with no one even attempting to bring justice . I can't blame them and they're calling for only a 7 day boycott . If it works , they will realize the power they have in NYC because independents ARE the only way that products get into the city . They have the smaller vehicles vs the big rigs that cannot get into the city anymore because of parking and the huge fines they get . A seven day stoppage will make some beg problems in their supply system - rank and file working citizen have had it and if it releases some pent up frustration ( and there is an awful lot) than it'll be beneficial . There are no normal people living in there that are worth fighting for .

Thanks for explaining it.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Feb 19, 2024 9:45 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:
Keith wrote:I seriously doubt the truckers could sustain such a boycott for any considerable amount of time. In the end, it would hurt their own jobs more than anything else.

The independent ones could and probably will...it will take a little time, not much for the union truck companies to fill in the gap.    DOn't know which way the union will go on this yet though.... Was it the auto union CEOs 2 weeks ago endorsed Bribem but said the membership are voting Trump.

Just like in the War for independence, patriots will tighten their belts and do what needs to be done.

I want this to work, too...but I know the economies of many independents. Often times they're making WEEKLY payments on their equipment. Sometimes they have to take runs they lose money on; because the alternative is not doing anything and losing even more money.

I know there are others who are successful and have something to fall back onto. I don't know what the percentages are.

SOMETHING is going to have to give, here, though. The whole Tammany Hall political machine in New York is completely out of control.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:01 pm

https://rumble.com/v4edr8l-jennifer-hernandez-joins-the-nyc-trucker-boycott-if-10-joined-the-movement-.html

just a 10 percent drop in trucks going into new York city,  could it cause the elites to sit up and pay attention?   Did they care when BLM and antifa were blocking bridges and highways so people couldn't get to work?  or to the hospital?   Did they care that people suffered during the scam lockdowns?

It appeats the truckers are only boycotting NYC.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Feb 19, 2024 11:16 pm

............ Why punish regular citizens because they don't like what the courts in their state are doing? ............
To appease trump ?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next