Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do people think Joe is so great?

5 posters

Go down

Why do people think  Joe is so  great? Empty Why do people think Joe is so great?

Post by Abby08 Sun Feb 07, 2021 10:54 am

Is it really because he isn't Trump? Because I'm seeing very few people singing his praises.

People are still hung up on Trump, you'd think they'd be all about Joe now, since they managed to get rid of Trump.

The couple of people I have seen talking about Joe, can't answer straight forward questions, such as WHY is what Joe is doing, better for the country......the answer is usually something like, " he's fixing what Trump screwed up ", still not being able to say WHAT he's fixing or, what Trump screwed up.

Don't bother asking how mass illegal immigration is good for the country or, ordering ICE to release potentially dangerous illegals.....you won't get an answer, just more, "but, TRUMP "!
Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Carolina73 and montana like this post

Back to top Go down

Why do people think  Joe is so  great? Empty Re: Why do people think Joe is so great?

Post by Carolina73 Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:08 pm

He was only nominted because they wanted Trump out. He was considered to be a fool by other Democrats politicians.

I wish I could find the interview when a Democrat politician was asked about Biden and he responded "Joe may be a fool but he is our fool".
Carolina73
Carolina73

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Abby08 like this post

Back to top Go down

Why do people think  Joe is so  great? Empty Re: Why do people think Joe is so great?

Post by Abby08 Sun Feb 07, 2021 12:46 pm

Someone from another forum, even said no one wanted biden, he's just a placeholder.
Abby08
Abby08

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:20 pm

They'll be hung up on Trump forever. Many of them have just disappeared now because they have nothing to say other than orange man bad.

I've never seen one person define all these 'good' things Biden is supposedly now doing.

Sure Trump is brash and egotistical but that's not why people like and voted for him. It will never cease to amaze me how people can totally ignore policies and deeds that benefit them just because their hearts are full of irrational hate.

It's opened my eyes somewhat. It's insanity.
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer and Abby08 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by USC Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:03 am

They had 4 years to be programmed to hate.

I remember 9/11, it still took about 3 or 4 years to hate w bush.

At that time, i assumed alll americans loved this nation. They hated it then and it wasnt new.

USC

Back to top Go down

Post by stjames1_53 Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:33 am

Red Lily wrote:They'll be hung up on Trump forever.   Many of them have just disappeared now because they have nothing to say other than orange man bad.

I've never seen one person define all these 'good' things Biden is supposedly now doing.

Sure Trump is brash and egotistical but that's not why people like and voted for him.   It will never cease to amaze me how people can totally ignore policies and deeds that benefit them just because their hearts are full of irrational hate.

It's opened my eyes somewhat.   It's insanity.

Most low-level democrats don't even know what their agenda really is. The Deep State has their plan so compartmentalized, not even the president knows what's going to happen next.
Two things are very obvious.
WE are in the process of going global which bears no good intentions for US citizens.
And we are being stripped of our Constitutional Rights at warp speed. Once the 1st has been effectively nullified, they will be after the 2nd at trans-warp speed.
They've already pretty much destroyed the 4th A...........
Yes, Red, they are quite insane..............
stjames1_53
stjames1_53

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:24 pm

stjames1_53 wrote:
Red Lily wrote:They'll be hung up on Trump forever.   Many of them have just disappeared now because they have nothing to say other than orange man bad.

Sure Trump is brash and egotistical but that's not why people like and voted for him.   It will never cease to amaze me how people can totally ignore policies and deeds that benefit them just because their hearts are full of irrational hate.

It's opened my eyes somewhat.   It's insanity.

Most low-level democrats don't even know what their agenda really is. The Deep State has their plan so compartmentalized, not even the president knows what's going to happen next.
Two things are very obvious.
WE are in the process of going global which bears no good intentions for US citizens.
And we are being stripped of our Constitutional Rights at warp speed. Once the 1st has been effectively nullified, they will be after the 2nd at trans-warp speed.
They've already pretty much destroyed the 4th A...........
Yes, Red, they are quite insane..............

The scariest thing is that they don't even care. Just so long as it isn't Trump. I imagine they will be the first to go in the long run being the easiest targets but they are too messed up to understand even that.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down