Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illegals murdering our citizens

+6
2cent
Crusader
HawkTheSlayer
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
Daily Bread
10 posters

:: Entertainment :: Rants

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Illegals murdering our citizens  - Page 3 Empty Re: Illegals murdering our citizens

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:39 pm

I'm starting St Party's day a little early . I've been imbibing in spirits and I'm finding myself quite relaxed . I just watched a video of some little 15 year old disenfranchised afro kid beating up a 15 year old white girl by slamming her head against the concrete with the obvious attempt to kill this kid . Name withheld to protect the little cap and gown black girl whose parents and media have conditioned to hate and murder Whitey . I'm now in the camp that Abortion should be legal and it should be accepted up to and including 15 year olds . What better way to cull out the garbage of society than to let Democrats abort their little offspring and save us from the cost of trying to reform the future dredges of society .
I'm converted and will let common sense prevail - let the problem eradicate the problem !
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Illegals murdering our citizens  - Page 3 Empty Re: Illegals murdering our citizens

Post by Casey Jones Thu Mar 14, 2024 10:47 pm

Zorro Fox Gibbon.

That's the only way to survive, now. One truly-cracked commentator, Clif High (that's how he spells it) says we're going into period of hyper-novelty. That sounds pretty benign; but he describes it as a period where systems don't work; where there is no authority. Meaning, there's no law or impartial set of rulers or institutions to rely on.

He talks about "release language" on social-media and media broadcasts, building. He means bitching and agitating - people venting their anger and hoping to incite others. He expects a self-organizing force to basically rebel - quit going to work, since the pay doesn't buy even the meanest sort of hovel; stop taking money for goods, stop offering goods for money. For a time there will be aggressive acts, and then order will reestablish - as it comes out who can defend better than others, and thus, who becomes predatory and establishes dominance.

It's interesting to hear it described in un-emotional language that way. I say High is cracked, because he's got a lot of strange beliefs - in UFOs; he believes Space Aliens are real and they created the Jews - Khazarians, he calls them; probably to weave a story to claim he's not antisemitic. The Eloheim, apparently, are a race of space aliens; they engineered the Khazarians using technology similar to CRISPR, and what they created was a mutant semi-human, much more dangerous and predatory than real humans.

He of course claims to have read this in ancient documents, which he claims to have superior translations of. Yeah, how can you argue that? It worked for Joseph Smith, two centuries ago...

Be that as it may, he has a perspective on the chaos which I find refreshing. Basically he's saying it will all work out. Maybe he's right.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Mar 23, 2024 8:02 pm

Thanks to the Bribem administration and liberals, illegals are killing United States citizens just as they intended. There will be a "terror" attack on U.S. soil and it will also be supported, orchestrated, encouraged and funded by the DNC. Both the liberal media and the Bribem administration will excuse the whole affair similar to what was done with the Cocaine found in the WH, Epstein's suicide, the "pipe bombs" found at the RNC and the DNC, the "mandates", the "Vaccine", the excessive fines against President Trump, etc., etc., etc.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3