Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illegals murdering our citizens

+6
2cent
Crusader
HawkTheSlayer
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
Daily Bread
10 posters

:: Entertainment :: Rants

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Illegals murdering our citizens  Empty Illegals murdering our citizens

Post by Daily Bread Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:33 pm

I'm starting to think that maybe I'm not of sound mind . Every time one of our people are murdered by illegals , and they seem to be the main ingredient in the murders that are occurring lately , I automatically ,without knowing the facts , assume its an illegal and mostly I'm right . This started when ,a few years ago ,that girl was murdered on the San Francisco dock in front of her father by an unrepentant illegal to the latest murder at Georgia University where another illegal beat the hell out of a students head to the point where here complete skull was pulverized . I see no reason for a trial with these incidents that are a 100% guarantee that the culprit did it . I cannot accept any more excuses that these vermin deserve any jail time but must immediately be allowed to be executed by a family member of the victim and I do mean a hands on process . I'm tired of hearing that the "proper" way to deal with these dirt bags is to be civil and lawful . I don't think I could let it to go that way - I guess I'm not civilized .
I can't recall ever calling authorities to handle a personal problem and I've seen family members that have gone that way ,to no avail . Certain things need to be done and corrected the right way and it can only be done personally .
Don't worry - I haven't gone over the edge but maybe my edge is a little sharper than most . There's no excuse for a useful harmless life to be disregarded and tossed in the trash by scumbags and there's only one way to stop them and its not by going by some rules that somebody that has no skin in the game come up with .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones, 2cent, hurricanehook, Lone Gunman and Leon Xiv like this post

Back to top Go down

Illegals murdering our citizens  Empty Re: Illegals murdering our citizens

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:08 pm

There's nothing wrong with you..... in addition to those murderous illegals facing punishment...there's another group that bears some responsibility...our political elites. agenda driven judges. bureaucrats.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, Lone Gunman and Leon Xiv like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:48 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:There's nothing wrong with you..... in addition to those murderous illegals facing punishment...there's another group that bears some responsibility...our political elites. agenda driven judges.  bureaucrats.

I just find it strange that people, and in particular the families , are accepting the verdicts and the tolerances that are given to theses killers . Maybe its just the values I was taught growing up but like I said before , I can't let someone else interfere with my idea of justice - they cannot effectively take care of the problem the correct way .I know some are glad the law gets involved and handles it but I'm believing most would like to pull the switch themselves in their own way . I've never regretted an action I've taken and I simply cannot understand letting someone else making a decision on an issue thats a responsibility that would be yours . How did we let that get away from us ?
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Feb 27, 2024 7:35 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:There's nothing wrong with you..... in addition to those murderous illegals facing punishment...there's another group that bears some responsibility...our political elites. agenda driven judges.  bureaucrats.

It is far deeper than that.

This is an organized effort, by Soros, Davos, the radical faction of the US Deep State. And the Dumbo c Rat party eagerly let them have their way...stealing an election for a vegetable that CCP handlers could use as they saw fit.

What we're seeing is WHY border security is so important. These are just the opening shots. What is coming is Bosnia-style civil war...with "our" government focusing on us, the citizens.

Never even considering that maybe the violent, stupid, feral animals they've let in, won't be workable replacements for us.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Lone Gunman and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:17 pm

Casey Jones wrote:

It is far deeper than that.

This is an organized effort, by Soros, Davos, the radical faction of the US Deep State.  And the Dumbo c Rat party eagerly let them have their way...stealing an election for a vegetable that CCP handlers could use as they saw fit.

What we're seeing is WHY border security is so important.  These are just the opening shots.  What is coming is Bosnia-style civil war...with "our" government focusing on us, the citizens.

Never even considering that maybe the violent, stupid, feral animals they've let in, won't be workable replacements for us.

But again , my point is why are we allowing a few people that are very obviously skirting our issues and needs to control the rules they made that they no longer apply to solve the problem . They're placating us with hollow words and people are getting murdered and millions of us can change that deaf ear by taking care of the problem ourselves . We , as citizens ,are the last word and we certainly aren't exercising our power over officials . They aren't doing their jobs at all and I cannot see how so many people seem to be frightened about taking control of a situation . But than again I could be considered a keyboard warrior because I haven't gone to Texas and gotten physically involved like I preach , I didn't go to San Francisco and do something about an illegal killer that murdered a girl just for shits and giggles in front of her father . But where are those that live in those areas that had the chance to take care of the problem . We use to have citizens that would get fed up and do something about it (Bernard Goetz) but their gone and I can't figure out why . I do what I can do in my locality but I also know that I'm not the only one . How can a parent allow their kid to be murdered and allow "justice" to be served without the " justice " by authorities that are just going "by the book" or by the current political ideology .
First there was street justice , than civilized death penalty , than the tolerance of plea bargaining and life behind bars , now we let them go for good behavior or mistrials . I stoped all tolerance at the life behind bars system and at that point a family member should either risk it all or carefully plan taking care of what once was street justice again .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:29 pm

On Radio this morning, I heard the mother of a little girl who died in a car accident when they were hit by an illegal driving a car in this country.  Little Madison Hines, 3 years old.   I wonder what they'll do to the illegal?  probably let him go.

Mrs. Hines was talking about forgiveness.   I would forgive him if he killed my baby.... right before i killed him.

oh wait.... i wouldn't do that.   I would kill him BEFORE i forgave him.  It's not good to talk too much before you decide to off someone so deserving.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:50 pm

The Old School closed.

Paul Kersey
The Sicilan Family

Kept this under control.

Daily Bread, Calypso Jones, 2cent and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:35 pm

I've lost 3 friends to the crimes of illegals.

Sherry Hanus
Bobby Montez
Lovella Milsap

I don't forget.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Daily Bread, 2cent and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:53 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
But again , my point is why are we allowing a few people that are very obviously skirting our issues and needs to control the rules they made that they no longer apply to solve the problem .

Who is this **WE** you speak of, Kemosabe?

WE are not being given a choice or say-so. And when we insist on being heard, they jail us; impound our funds; track us through ILLEGAL use of phone records. They threaten our employers if our employers don't fire us for exercising free individual speech and protest.

We had the choice of stopping this - with civic action - in 2008, when a Kenyan national ran for pResident. Only a few had the stomach for it - the rest all wanted to be on the YES WE CAN bandwagon

Illegals murdering our citizens  Parade5

Now it's past that. Even extralegal action will be well-nigh impossible, with the Surveillance State, warrantless tracking of your computer, phone and mail, all going on. Only when the grid wobbles can we do anything.

In the meantime, the murderous, crazed, megalomaniac midwits from the Davos Supper Club, are gonna continue with their Depopulation Game.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Quark likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:20 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
But again , my point is why are we allowing a few people that are very obviously skirting our issues and needs to control the rules they made that they no longer apply to solve the problem .

Who is this **WE** you speak of, Kemosabe?

WE are not being given a choice or say-so.  And when we insist on being heard, they jail us; impound our funds; track us through ILLEGAL use of phone records.  They threaten our employers if our employers don't fire us for exercising free individual speech and protest.

We had the choice of stopping this - with civic action - in 2008, when a Kenyan national ran for pResident.  Only a few had the stomach for it - the rest all wanted to be on the YES WE CAN bandwagon

Illegals murdering our citizens  Parade5

Now it's past that.  Even extralegal action will be well-nigh impossible, with the Surveillance State, warrantless tracking of your computer, phone and mail, all going on.  Only when the grid wobbles can we do anything.

In the meantime, the murderous, crazed, megalomaniac midwits from the Davos Supper Club, are gonna continue with their Depopulation Game.

Your correct on that statement Casey . But regardless of the surveillance state , the many law officers and blood hounds and laws that people that have absolutely no skin in the game make to control you personally getting involved in a situation that involves your family ,it is still human nature to disregard all their rules of law and for you to take care of what is actually your responsibility to carry out if they will not do it . I'm not talking about grey areas , I'm referring to criminal activity that is 100% certain on who the perpetrator is . How does a parent sit back and let some guy kill his own son or daughter and not carry out what needs to be done regardless of being concerned about jail time and I'm not talking about and accidental death but clear murder.
"We" do have a choice .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next