Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Illegals murdering our citizens

+6
2cent
Crusader
HawkTheSlayer
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
Daily Bread
10 posters

:: Entertainment :: Rants

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Illegals murdering our citizens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Illegals murdering our citizens

Post by 2cent Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:34 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:The Old School closed.

Paul Kersey
The Sicilan Family

Kept this under control.
Ya beat me to it. It was the first thing that crossed my mind. Although I'm not a fan of all the Sicilian family deeds, they did serve a purpose.

I hear ya, @Daily Bread, when it comes to taking care of things your own self, too. It matters to be able to do that, and I'm pretty sure I'd find way. At least I'd like to hope I would.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Illegals murdering our citizens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Illegals murdering our citizens

Post by 2cent Thu Feb 29, 2024 6:36 pm

Crusader wrote:I've lost 3 friends to the crimes of illegals.

Sherry Hanus
Bobby Montez
Lovella Milsap

I don't forget.
You have my sincere condolences.
2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:36 pm

2cent wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:The Old School closed.

Paul Kersey
The Sicilan Family

Kept this under control.
Ya beat me to it.  It was the first thing that crossed my mind.  Although I'm not a fan of all the Sicilian family deeds, they did serve a purpose.  

I hear ya,  @Daily Bread, when it comes to taking care of things your own self, too.  It matters to be able to do that, and I'm pretty sure I'd find way.  At least I'd like to hope I would.  
There's one rule @2Cent , and its an easy one - never ,ever involve or tell anyone else .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and 2cent like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:44 pm

Welcome to the global confederacy of kakistocracies.

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Quark Wed Mar 06, 2024 3:04 am

I've been watching videos of the blizzard in the Sierras and on Donner Pass. The wrecker driver said that most of the 18 wheeler drivers cannot speak English. How the heck can one drive a 18 wheeler on American roads without speaking English. I cannot help wondering how many of these drivers are illegals driving our trucks and running over people and crashing into vehicles. I certainly have to speak English to drive my rig and get a license.

I'm tired of illegals killing people either through violence or driving. If it were up to me when we catch illegals crossing the border they would be lined up against a wall and shot and that includes men, women, and children. Of course that would never happen and fortunately I'm not a politician.
Quark
Quark

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Wed Mar 06, 2024 8:12 pm

Quark wrote:I've been watching videos of the blizzard in the Sierras and on Donner Pass. The wrecker driver said that most of the 18 wheeler drivers cannot speak English. How the heck can one drive a 18 wheeler on American roads without speaking English. I cannot help wondering how many of these drivers are illegals driving our trucks and running over people and crashing into vehicles. I certainly have to speak English to drive my rig and get a license.

I'm tired of illegals killing people either through violence or driving. If it were up to me when we catch illegals crossing the border they would be lined up against a wall and shot and that includes men, women, and children. Of course that would never happen and fortunately I'm not a politician.  

It's why, in my retirement, I could never even try to drive a tractor-trailer.

I have been on the fringe of the industry. I did it, for short periods, twice - 1991 and 2011. Man, what a change.

In 1991, the pay structure had been blown up - but we still had independence, as Knights of The Road. Just get it there the best way you know how, was the rule. As long as we weren't 300 miles off our route, everything was cool...and we could ask permission and rebate fuel cost for deviations, to see family or other needs.

In 2011 we were treated as feral scum - dispatchers behind bulletproof glass, hostile security guards with weapons everywhere.

Now they don't even speak inglez. And they hold your life in the balance, while you're on the road in their vicinity.

An aside: Welcome, Quark. Good to see you come over to the side of sunshine...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 07, 2024 2:13 pm

I live out here on Long Island and last week it became apparent that a few people lost some of their body parts at a local school park and at a train stop in New York City . They caught the 4 honor students that did it within 24 hours and let them go with ankle bracelets within 5 hrs . So our justice system is getting swifter and I just want to commend our Soros controlled justice system for the modern use of tracking devices on murderers and the quick apprehension . Life in NY is greater because of their foresight and tolerance of these articulate killers . Maybe gov hocul can hire them to trim the trees in her mansion .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:57 pm

I wuz pulling out my garbage for collection this morning and discovered this Illegals murdering our citizens  - Page 2 Oip_414
(I'm pointing at the problem because , after all , NY is a Democrat run State ) .

The NY dept of Sanitation said I can't do that today because its recycle can and bottle day . I can't win .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Mar 08, 2024 12:18 pm

Regarding the 4 new illegal citizens that littered the local parks with 2 dead peoples limbs that NYs Gov Hoculs justice dept let out in 24 hrs with ankle bracelets . Most of the normal citizens that are left in this state wanted to know why 4 animals were let loose after being picked up for murder, the governors office simply stated that " with ankle bracelets we always know where they are and this saves us money instead of incarcerating them " .
So when they kill the next 2 people they'll have proof that it was them because the bracelet showed where they were on a map? I'm a little lame to this new "woke" therapy that politicians adhere to but that sounds a little odd to me that saving some cash by not putting murderers in jail but being able to write them up easier for their next foray into the body part business is kind of a strange way to make us feel safer .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Mar 08, 2024 3:26 pm

Daily Bread wrote:Regarding the 4 new illegal citizens that littered the local parks with 2 dead peoples limbs  that NYs Gov Hoculs justice dept let out in 24 hrs with ankle bracelets . Most of the normal citizens that are left in this state wanted to know why 4 animals were let loose after being picked up for murder, the governors office simply stated that " with ankle bracelets we always know where they are and this saves us money instead of incarcerating them " .
So when they kill the next 2 people they'll have proof that it was them because the bracelet showed where they were on a map? I'm a little lame to this new "woke" therapy that politicians adhere to but that sounds a little odd to me that saving some cash by not putting murderers in jail but being able to write them up easier for their next foray into the body part business is kind of a strange way to make us feel safer .

Wouldn't they just cut those ankle bracelets off first chance they got? If they can cut up bodies surely an ankle bracelet isn't too hard. Illegals murdering our citizens  - Page 2 553500953
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and Quark like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next