Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full indictment of trump

+4
Keith
Daily Bread
hurricanehook
Sprintcyclist
8 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Full indictment of trump  - Page 2 Empty Re: Full indictment of trump

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:26 pm

God tests his chosen and refines them like silver.

God tested Abraham, Joseph, the hebrews, The Israelites, the kings of Israel and of Judah, Jacob, Noah, Jesus, Paul, the disciples, etc.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:30 pm

Please keep the religion where it belongs.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:35 pm

it belongs everywhere. and that's really not religion...it is my worldview.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:41 pm

Keith wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:
Keith wrote:Like I keep saying, this is only the beginning. Trump will be broke and dead in a jail cell by the end of the year.

And he has nobody to blame but himself.

I'm sorry I ever supported and voted for that fat, orange piece of shit. He failed the American people, especially his base.

Youre harboring an awful lot of hatred towards a guy you never voted for  and never supported . And obviously your allegiance  to anything is suspect - there's a flag that most Americans put out in front of their homes , give me your address and I'll send one to ya -but that's another one of those " allegiaece" things so I'll be more appropriate and send you a white flag to fly .

I really don't give a shit what you think about me.

Trump's inaction as president did more to advance the cause of Marxism than Biden and his administration could ever hope to do.

Besides, Soros and all the other oligarchs own this entire country now. They own the whole fucking government. They buy our politicians and install them. There's nothing any of us can do about it, except not participate anymore. Anyone voting for anyone these days is a fucking retard.

I'll leave you alone for now and let you simmer in your ignorance and childish outburst .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

hurricanehook likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:16 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:it belongs everywhere.  and that's really not religion...it is my worldview.

No it does not belong everywhere! This is not a church. There's a whole sub-forum for it and it would be appreciated if you would keep it there as has been requested of you many times in the past.

Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:46 pm

Red Lily wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:it belongs everywhere.  and that's really not religion...it is my worldview.

No it does not belong everywhere!  This is not a church.   There's a whole sub-forum for it and it would be appreciated if you would keep it there as has been requested of you many times in the past.

I guess you can't even say a few small sentences about ones' beliefs outside a "church".
I'm not even that religious of a person, but anyone making a handful of remarks about their religious
beliefs do not offend me at all. If you were to start a full blown religious debate on this thread, I would
then ask you to start a new topic in another sub forum.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Feb 16, 2024 7:53 pm

hurricanehook wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

No it does not belong everywhere!  This is not a church.   There's a whole sub-forum for it and it would be appreciated if you would keep it there as has been requested of you many times in the past.

I guess you can't even say a few small sentences about ones' beliefs outside a "church".
I'm not even that religious of a person, but anyone making a handful of remarks about their religious
beliefs do not offend me at all. If you were to start a full blown religious debate on this thread, I would

You've been here all of 5 minutes. It amounts to more than an occasional remark about religious beliefs. I don't care what religious beliefs you hold but when they are constantly spread in every topic it is too much and needs nipping.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by hurricanehook Fri Feb 16, 2024 8:08 pm

Red Lily wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

You've been here all of 5 minutes.  It amounts to more than an occasional remark about religious beliefs.  I don't care what religious beliefs you hold but when they are constantly spread in every topic it is too much and needs nipping.

Red Lily.
If you can't stand the religious remarks occasionally mentioned in threads, maybe you should try another forum with absolutely no religious connotations.
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:00 pm

hurricanehook wrote:
Red Lily wrote:
hurricanehook wrote:
Red Lily wrote:

You've been here all of 5 minutes.  It amounts to more than an occasional remark about religious beliefs.  I don't care what religious beliefs you hold but when they are constantly spread in every topic it is too much and needs nipping.

Red Lily.
If you can't stand the religious remarks occasionally mentioned in threads, maybe you should try another forum with absolutely no religious connotations.

Laughing

Maybe I should. Full indictment of trump  - Page 2 452754053
Red Lily
Red Lily

2cent likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Feb 16, 2024 9:00 pm

Red Lily wrote:Seriously, if God was on Trump's side none of this would be happening.  He's former President Trump or Trump btw.  

Correct, he's a FORMER President until he gets re-elected and beats that corrupt, crooked, senile, demented buffoon that was installed and is in the WH now...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next