Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Full indictment of trump

+4
Keith
Daily Bread
hurricanehook
Sprintcyclist
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Full indictment of trump  Empty Full indictment of trump

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:39 pm

This reads badly. Very factual, proof, evidence .
trump was quiet on court.

................. the participants violated election laws and made and caused false entries in the business records of various entities in New York. ........

............ The participants also took steps that mischaracterized, for tax purposes, the true nature of the payments made in furtherance of the scheme. ........

..........at the Defendant’s request, a lawyer who then worked for the Trump Organization as Special Counsel to Defendant (“Lawyer A”), covertly paid $130,000 to an adult film actress shortly before the election to prevent her from publicizing a sexual encounter with the Defendant. Lawyer A made the $130,000 payment through a shell corporation he set up and funded at a bank in Manhattan.
This payment was illegal, and Lawyer A has since pleaded guilty to making an illegal campaign contribution and served time in prison. Further, false entries were made in New York business records to effectuate this payment, separate and apart from the New York business records used to conceal the payment. .................

................... Catch and Kill Scheme to Suppress Negative Information 7.
During and in furtherance of his candidacy for President, the Defendant and others agreed to identify and suppress negative stories about him. Two parties to this agreement have admitted to committing illegal conduct in connection with the scheme. In August 2018, Lawyer A pleaded guilty to two federal crimes involving illegal campaign contributions, and subsequently served time in prison. ...............

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2023/apr/04/trump-indictment-pdf-full-text

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Full indictment of trump  Empty Trump will appeal

Post by hurricanehook Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:39 pm

Trump will appeal. Such a biased decision. The fine is crazy. How did they come up with that amount?
Who lost money? Anyone? Anyone?
hurricanehook
hurricanehook

Location : U.S.A. the greatest country ever, in the history of the world

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Full indictment of trump  Empty Re: Full indictment of trump

Post by Daily Bread Fri Feb 16, 2024 4:52 pm

hurricanehook wrote:Trump will appeal. Such a biased decision. The fine is crazy. How did they come up with that amount?
Who lost money? Anyone? Anyone?
Biden's Corvette ( the one that he keeps in the garage next to the stolen top secret papers in secure shoe boxes ) cost $1500 dollars new ,off the line . Hope he doesnt plan on selling it for more because we could probably get a class action lawsuit against him for over inflating a car I'd like to buy .

Last edited by Daily Bread on Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:03 pm

Like I keep saying, this is only the beginning. Trump will be broke and dead in a jail cell by the end of the year.

And he has nobody to blame but himself.

I'm sorry I ever supported and voted for that fat, orange piece of shit. He failed the American people, especially his base.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:32 pm

Keith wrote:Like I keep saying, this is only the beginning. Trump will be broke and dead in a jail cell by the end of the year.

I'm sorry I ever supported and voted for that fat, orange piece of shit. He failed the American people, especially his base.

Youre harboring an awful lot of hatred towards a guy you never voted for and never supported . And obviously your allegiance to anything is suspect - there's a flag that most Americans put out in front of their homes , give me your address and I'll send one to ya -but that's another one of those " allegiaece" things so I'll be more appropriate and send you a white flag to fly .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

2cent, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:36 pm

Let the left continue to harass and persecute this president and watch his support Grow.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Feb 16, 2024 5:52 pm

Daily Bread wrote:
Keith wrote:Like I keep saying, this is only the beginning. Trump will be broke and dead in a jail cell by the end of the year.

Youre harboring an awful lot of hatred towards a guy you never voted for  and never supported . And obviously your allegiance  to anything is suspect - there's a flag that most Americans put out in front of their homes , give me your address and I'll send one to ya -but that's another one of those " allegiaece" things so I'll be more appropriate and send you a white flag to fly .

I really don't give a shit what you think about me.

Trump's inaction as president did more to advance the cause of Marxism than Biden and his administration could ever hope to do.

Besides, Soros and all the other oligarchs own this entire country now. They own the whole fucking government. They buy our politicians and install them. There's nothing any of us can do about it, except not participate anymore. Anyone voting for anyone these days is a fucking retard.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:03 pm

Daily Bread wrote:

Youre harboring an awful lot of hatred towards a guy you never voted for  and never supported . And obviously your allegiance  to anything is suspect - there's a flag that most Americans put out in front of their homes , give me your address and I'll send one to ya -but that's another one of those " allegiaece" things so I'll be more appropriate and send you a white flag to fly .
I'm thinking that he secretly helped Trump choreograph the Super Bowl.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:04 pm

Karma. is coming. Democrats don't believe that...everything thing they are doing to this president and his supporters will come back on the democrats.

And God does that in the best way, His way and often a way that we can't even begin to predict, but so appropriate.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:24 pm

Seriously, if God was on Trump's side none of this would be happening. He's former President Trump or Trump btw.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next