Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FBI Agent Fired For Allegedly Raping Coworker – Gets Hired As A Cop & Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl

4 posters

Go down

FBI Agent Fired For Allegedly Raping Coworker – Gets Hired As A Cop & Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl Empty FBI Agent Fired For Allegedly Raping Coworker – Gets Hired As A Cop & Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun May 09, 2021 11:40 am

The following example is one of the worst cases of a gypsy cop we’ve ever seen. Alabama State Trooper Christopher Bauer was arrested last week on charges stemming from the violent rape of an 11-year-old girl. Bauer, 41, now faces charges including sodomy and sexual abuse of a child under 12. He is currently in jail on $105,000 bail.

Officials are scrambling this week to understand how Bauer was even hired as a cop given his horrifying past at a previous department. According to a scathing report from the Associated Press, Bauer allegedly raped a coworker at knifepoint during his tenure at the FBI in New Orleans.

While under investigation, Bauer was fired from his job at the FBI only to move two states over and be hired as a state trooper. The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, the state police, told AP that it conducted a “full and thorough” investigation into Bauer’s background when he applied to be a trooper in 2019 and that “no derogatory comments were uncovered by former employers.”

But this was simply not true.

continued:
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/alabama-fbi-agent-fired-for-allegedly-raping-coworker-gets-hired-as-a-cop-rapes-11-year-old-girl/

Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

FBI Agent Fired For Allegedly Raping Coworker – Gets Hired As A Cop & Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl Empty Re: FBI Agent Fired For Allegedly Raping Coworker – Gets Hired As A Cop & Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl

Post by Elizabeth Theus Sun May 09, 2021 11:44 am

What kind of IDIOTS, especially a police department, wouldn't be suspicious of man claiming he wants to leave a cushy job like the FBI to become a regular, lowly....cop?
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

FBI Agent Fired For Allegedly Raping Coworker – Gets Hired As A Cop & Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl Empty Re: FBI Agent Fired For Allegedly Raping Coworker – Gets Hired As A Cop & Rapes 11-Year-Old Girl

Post by Calypso Jones Sun May 09, 2021 11:46 am

they knew.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun May 09, 2021 12:09 pm

It's standard operating procedure here for a dirty cop(most are uneployable criminals) to go from one police department to another when they are accused or convicted of a crime. They usually quit at the first accusation of wrong doing and move on to the next town or county to do it all over again.... and again.

They knew what he was when they hired him as a state trooper.

Calypso Jones and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Carolina73 Tue May 11, 2021 1:09 pm

It was alleged. The process probably went through a HR person. I would imagine that they would be restricted on what they could say and probably not be able to say anything about an alleged complaint.

If I fire someone then I can say very little. They worked for us between these dates, position and salary. Other than that, it gets into individual state laws and the concern of being sued because they did not get the job. I have been known to give hints as warnings but I suppose the worst violation I ever made was when I was called about a salesperson. After I told him what I could and concluded my information sharing.
Now that we have concluded that business, could share the address of the applicant, because I had a warrant out for his arrest, for stealing on the company credit card.
Carolina73
Carolina73

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down