Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minnesota teacher of the year charged with raping 14 year old

4 posters

Go down

Minnesota teacher of the year charged with raping 14 year old Empty Minnesota teacher of the year charged with raping 14 year old

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 06, 2024 8:34 am

Does anything good come out of minnesota?? (walz... Minnesota teacher of the year charged with raping 14 year old 2978660236 )   He was 30, the kid was 14.  My first thought was, was the victim a  boy or a girl.   He raped a girl.  

https://alphanews.org/former-minnesota-teacher-of-the-year-charged-with-rape-of-14-year-old-student/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Minnesota teacher of the year charged with raping 14 year old Empty Re: Minnesota teacher of the year charged with raping 14 year old

Post by Keith Fri Sep 06, 2024 12:23 pm

I don't know why this was put in State Politics when it's not even political. It's not even exclusive to MN. This is happening everywhere. The public schools are full of predators. And often there's a double standard in how people perceive them. If a female teacher has sex with a male student, that teacher is considered desirable and the student is considered lucky. But if a male teacher has sex with a female student, that teacher is considered a rapist (which he is) and the student is considered a temptress. Either way, it's morally reprehensible and very unprofessional. Kids get enough psychological abuse in school without being hit on by their own teachers.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Minnesota teacher of the year charged with raping 14 year old Empty Re: Minnesota teacher of the year charged with raping 14 year old

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 06, 2024 3:42 pm

Where else is there to put it. There's no child rape topic. and if i want to find it again all i have to do is to put in minnesota and look through my options. Is there a bad teacher forum?
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:23 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Where else is there to put it.   There's no child rape topic.    and if i want to find it again all i have to do is to put in minnesota and look through my options.  Is there a bad teacher forum?  

Hey, you can put your threads wherever you want to. Let the mods deal with it later.

I would have put this thread in "Society and Culture".
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Sep 06, 2024 4:38 pm

Rape seemed a little more serious to me than society and culture.
But i can see where you're coming from.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Sep 06, 2024 9:46 pm

Of course, a 'groid.

She ask fo it.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Mon Sep 09, 2024 8:07 am

While not condoning his action(s), this does not pass the "smell" test. It seems the "girl" looked forward to the attention given her. Mom also appears to be a low info type to approve of this. Where is the Father?

JMWinPR

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Sep 09, 2024 9:04 am

Keith wrote:I don't know why this was put in State Politics when it's not even political. It's not even exclusive to MN. This is happening everywhere. The public schools are full of predators. And often there's a double standard in how people perceive them. If a female teacher has sex with a male student, that teacher is considered desirable and the student is considered lucky. But if a male teacher has sex with a female student, that teacher is considered a rapist (which he is) and the student is considered a temptress. Either way, it's morally reprehensible and very unprofessional. Kids get enough psychological abuse in school without being hit on by their own teachers.

oh i think it is political. These teachers are usually liberal and all for transing and even adults using children for whatever purposes...that's part of the dem platform. WIll he pay for his actions. Hilliary got a rapist off for raping an 11 year old girl. HIlliary later admitted and laughed that she knew he was guilty but that didn't stop her for jailing a child rapist. Democrats have made everything political. That's not my fault for recognizing it.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Mon Sep 09, 2024 12:43 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:Rape seemed a little more serious to me than society and culture.
But i can see where you're coming from.

Sexual relations (consensual or not) between a teacher and a student can be considered a societal problem.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down