Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NYC HOusing Authority PErpWalk 70 deep, decade long pay to play corruption

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

NYC HOusing Authority PErpWalk 70 deep, decade long pay to play corruption Empty NYC HOusing Authority PErpWalk 70 deep, decade long pay to play corruption

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:41 pm

https://nypost.com/2024/02/06/metro/dozens-of-city-housing-employees-arrested-sources/

Seventy current and former NYCHA workers were charged Tuesday in a 10-year, $2 million “classic pay-for-play” corruption scheme involving the largest number of federal bribery raps brought in a single day in Department of Justice history.

Some of the total kickbacks to the rogue workers hit more than $300,000 — and several of the heftiest charges were slapped against a 47-year-old female employee accused of helping an unnamed co-conspirator extort contractors in exchange for work with the agency, court documents claim.

“Babe[,] could you put a company through for someone? All you would need to do is sign the documents as the approved and get anyone to sign as the requestor,” the co-conspirator messaged Angela Williams on Feb. 3, 2022, according to the papers.

“That has been my side hustle…lol 1k per,” the unidentified person added to Williams — who allegedly wiped her phone through a factory reset in January 2023, thwarting the feds’ attempts to retrieve all of her texts.

Another suspect, who was busted along with his wife and a third NYCHA cohort working in tandem with them, even grew unsatisfied with the bribes he was receiving in cash tucked in envelopes and demanded double, authorities said.

well...it LOOKS lke they only got ratted out when they got TOO Greedy. king
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

NYC HOusing Authority PErpWalk 70 deep, decade long pay to play corruption Empty Re: NYC HOusing Authority PErpWalk 70 deep, decade long pay to play corruption

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 06, 2024 5:45 pm

NYC rules regs and standards at one time in this country were touted as the most strigent, legal, trustworthy. Companies BRAGGED of their business registrations in the city of NY. LOLOL I ONLY HOPE THat people at this point have been dispelled of THAT falsehood.   NYC..the epitome of illegal, corrupt and dishonest behavior.   and that's just among its officials, politicians and bureau'rats.

Seventy current and former NYCHA workers were charged Tuesday in a 10-year, $2 million “classic pay-for-play” corruption scheme involving the largest number of federal bribery raps brought in a single day in Department of Justice history.

Some of the total kickbacks to the rogue workers hit more than $300,000 — and several of the heftiest charges were slapped against a 47-year-old female employee accused of helping an unnamed co-conspirator extort contractors in exchange for work with the agency, court documents claim.

“Babe[,] could you put a company through for someone? All you would need to do is sign the documents as the approved and get anyone to sign as the requestor,” the co-conspirator messaged Angela Williams on Feb. 3, 2022, according to the papers.

“That has been my side hustle…lol 1k per,” the unidentified person added to Williams — who allegedly wiped her phone through a factory reset in January 2023, thwarting the feds’ attempts to retrieve all of her texts.

Another suspect, who was busted along with his wife and a third NYCHA cohort working in tandem with them, even grew unsatisfied with the bribes he was receiving in cash tucked in envelopes and demanded double, authorities said.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

NYC HOusing Authority PErpWalk 70 deep, decade long pay to play corruption Empty Re: NYC HOusing Authority PErpWalk 70 deep, decade long pay to play corruption

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:19 pm

I couldn't live in NYC.
@Daily Bread is a better man than me.

Like Bocephus sang, "just send me to hell or new york city, it would be about the same to me".

Lol.
Coincidence but that line, " i went through a lot a good women, and i shook ole Jim Beam's hand...., i bought some Jim Beam today.

Jim Beam Black.
I always hear hank and kid rock talking about how thats what tbey drink sittin around the fire.  Lol.

It aint cheap in price like regular beam.
Close to crown and jameson.

Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:23 pm

I bought this whiskey/bourbon this past summer maybe earlier...honey and jalapeno...for ma summertime adult beverage slushes.

i just looked at it...Wild Turkey,...bourbon, whiskey, honey and ghost pepper.  not jalapeno..i knew it ws some kinda pepper.

I wouldn't go to NYC or DC...again.  Nashville is becoming dangerous...Richmond is crime ridden and liberal idiot run.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:29 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I bought this whiskey/bourbon this past summer maybe earlier...honey and jalapeno...for ma summertime adult beverage slushes.

i just looked at it...Wild Turkey,...bourbon, whiskey, honey and ghost pepper.  not jalapeno..i knew it ws some kinda pepper.  

Wild turkey aint cheap! Good stuff.
But i dont know if i could drink dat. Lol

You should post drunk more often. NYC HOusing Authority PErpWalk 70 deep, decade long pay to play corruption 773625082

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:41 pm

Now you know i don't drink all that much anymore and this is just such an icy cold refreshing summer drink...especially for bridal showers. affraid
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Feb 07, 2024 6:33 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:I couldn't live in NYC.

Like Bocephus sang, "just send me to hell or new york city, it would be about the same to me".

Lol.
Coincidence but that line, " i went through a lot a good women, and i shook ole Jim Beam's hand...., i bought some Jim Beam today.

Jim Beam Black.
I always hear hank and kid rock talking about how thats what tbey drink sittin around the fire.  Lol.

Living and growing up in there wasn't like today Hawk , there was poverty and some tough areas but there was also respect and fear and that goes hand in hand . When we were younger we all took chances that we would never take when we got older with more common sense but its also true that as we get older we tend to take too much caution and listen to people that want to make things much worse than they are . I'm not saying that things aren't bad in NY City but since I was born there it gave me a different attitude towards the social problems . The term racism is a joke because it didn't exist in my upbringing . There were so many different religions and colors that you just never noticed anything different but what you did notice was the actions certain groups always made you weary off . If I did something to someone that shouldn't have messed with me I didn't have any other reason for doing what I did to them other than as a retribution or to teach them a lesson . When the family moved me out here to the "sticks" I guess they had their concerns for me but I was OK with living in there if I had to . Sometimes I miss the excitement of living in there but I look at my kids and think about how lucky I was to get out . An awful lot of the kids I grew up with aren't in this world anymore and its not because of old age . Billy Joel sang that he walked through Bedford Stuy alone and I don't know what his problem was and why he said that . Its bad but not that bad , ya just don't want to look like you don't live there lol. affraid
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer and Red Lily like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Feb 07, 2024 7:25 pm

Daily Bread wrote:

Lol.

Jim Beam Black.

Living and growing up in there wasn't like today Hawk , there was poverty and some tough areas but there was also respect and fear and that goes hand in hand . When we were younger we all took chances that we would never take when we got older with more common sense but its also true that as we get older we tend to take too much caution and listen to people that want to make things much worse than they are . I'm not saying that things aren't bad in NY City but since I was born there it gave me a different attitude towards the social problems . The term racism is a joke because it didn't exist in my upbringing . There were so many different religions and colors that you just never noticed anything different but what you did notice was the actions certain groups always made you weary off . If I did something to someone that shouldn't have messed with me I didn't have any other reason for doing what I did to them other than as a retribution or to teach them a lesson . When the family moved me out here to the "sticks" I guess they had their concerns for me but I was OK with living in there if I had to . Sometimes I miss the excitement of living in there but I look at my kids and think about how lucky I was to get out . An awful lot of the kids I grew up with aren't in this world anymore and its not because of old age . Billy Joel sang that he walked through Bedford Stuy alone and I don't know what his problem was and why he said that . Its bad but not that bad , ya just don't want to look like you don't live there lol. affraid

You're my real life hero, @Daily Bread !

Toughness and life lessons come in many forms and from many places.

I've been hooked ever since the slip & slide on concrete, and stone wall stop. Lol

Whether a metaphor or the real thing, i get it.

No matter what you think of me, i respect you and value your take on life.

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:28 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:

Lol.

Jim Beam Black.

You're my real life hero,  @Daily Bread !

I've been hooked ever since the slip & slide on concrete, and stone wall stop. Lol

Whether a metaphor  or the real thing,  i get it.

Lol that Slip and freaking Slide really hurt but us dumb idiots didn't know it shouldn't be used on concrete . They didn't have "Caution " deal written on the boxes like today ! Besides my friends parents bought it for us and they were big wheels in the FBI . The 2 ft deep pool was also on the concrete and doing a belly whop off the 2nd floor window wasn't to smart either .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:32 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Daily Bread wrote:

Lol.

Jim Beam Black.

You're my real life hero,  @Daily Bread !

Whether a metaphor  or the real thing,  i get it.

Im sure not no hero Hawk - like most kids I thought Id live forever Roni was too dumb to worry bout anything . That changed last week - now I worry lol
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next