Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fox news ratings 2023...worse numbers than in last decade

5 posters

:: Media :: MSM

Go down

Fox news ratings 2023...worse numbers than in last decade Empty Fox news ratings 2023...worse numbers than in last decade

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:37 pm

https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/just-in-fox-news-sees-worst-ratings-in-nearly-a-decade-in-2023-mace/

awesome.

The decline can be partly attributed to the departure of star Tucker Carlson, its then top-rated prime-time anchor, who has found success on Elon Musk’s X, formerly Twitter. There was also the subsequent shift of many loyal Fox News viewers to Newsmax in 2023, at the start of Trump’s presidential campaign.

In the past year, MSNBC saw a 7% increase in its viewership, totaling 792,000 viewers on average. The boost could be attributed to its focus on Trump’s legal troubles, and popular left-wing hosts like Rachel Maddow.

i'm not impressed with their analysis on the WHYS...they consistently get THAT wrong.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Fox news ratings 2023...worse numbers than in last decade Empty Re: Fox news ratings 2023...worse numbers than in last decade

Post by Keith Tue Jan 02, 2024 11:08 am

I can't stand TV news. All of these networks are controlled by the same people. They don't tell viewers what they should hear, only what the board of directors want them to hear. It's all sensationalist bullshit that manipulates people's emotions. Both "left" and "right".
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer, Casey Jones and Sprintcyclist like this post

Back to top Go down

Fox news ratings 2023...worse numbers than in last decade Empty Re: Fox news ratings 2023...worse numbers than in last decade

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:39 pm

Keith wrote:I can't stand TV news. All of these networks are controlled by the same people. They don't tell viewers what they should hear, only what the board of directors want them to hear. It's all sensationalist bullshit that manipulates people's emotions. Both "left" and "right".

Even local news has gone the same way as companies like Raycom and Scripps buy up the stations.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:07 pm

Keith wrote:I can't stand TV news. All of these networks are controlled by the same people. They don't tell viewers what they should hear, only what the board of directors want them to hear. It's all sensationalist bullshit that manipulates people's emotions. Both "left" and "right".

I find the news to be depressing, pessimistic and not realistic.
A lot of items on the news here in Aussie are not news.
A lost dog being found, someones lucky streak on a lotto draw, a cars' windscreen getting broken, etc, etc.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:14 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:

I find the news to be depressing, pessimistic and not realistic.
A lot of items on the news here in Aussie are not news.
A lost dog being found, someones lucky streak on a lotto draw, a cars' windscreen getting broken, etc, etc.

Get some abos to move in the neighborhood and liven things up.

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:04 pm

The most important thing a news program or news outlet (paper, cable channel, magazine) has to offer is CREDIBILITY. I want to read FACTS. Yes, opinions can be interesting too, especially if written by a good writer; but I don't want hackneyed half-facts, delivered in whithering tones, and six channels with presenters ALL READING THE EXACT SAME COPY.

Of which all of it is twisted half-truths laced with opinion.

FNC got what it had, by offering an ALTERNATIVE to the corrupted networks and CNN. It had opinions, both sides; but also straight-up news, more reliable, more provable, than the bilge CNN was pumping.

That difference is gone. They're just the Me-Too network...wanting to be supported by the Deep State, like CNN. But that won't happen, although the Murdoch kids are too dense to understand that. That CNN is a crony outfit - that isn't how news is produced in the real world. That's a temporary aberration.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down