Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Strong

+8
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
Keith
RV
Calypso Jones
12 posters

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

Trump Strong - Page 8 Empty Re: Trump Strong

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:34 pm

Keith wrote:I'm not denying that Trump is still going strong in many polls and still has a lot of supporters, but the fact is, the guy's going broke. When you take into account his mounting legal fees plus the cost of running a reelection campaign, he's eventually not going to be able to afford any of it. He just doesn't have the money to keep it all going, and he's not even pulling in enough in donations. I now predict he will drop out pretty soon, maybe even as early as spring.

After that, Haley will become the nominee by default, and will lose in a landslide to Biden in November. I expect Joe to carry at least 35 states (including Texas and Florida) and receive over 100 million votes.

As someone who has voted for the man twice, I can safely say that Trump is finished. He doesn't stand a ghost of a chance of making it to November, let alone being reelected. The "MAGA" crowd needs to come to terms with this, abandon Trump and rally around RFK, Jr. or whoever the Libertarians put up.

There is a ring of truth to what you say, an unpalatable one.
I hope Haley will beat Biden soundly

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:32 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:[]

Calling fellow Americans:  enemies, lunatics and maniacs is not showing a character suitable as a POTUS

You're the weak link in your own country .
You'd never call out a fellow countryman for any injustice.

Yet alone, challenge the powers that be that have completely sold out your country to the Chinese.

There is no one to come to your rescue like 1942.

Daily Bread and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:16 pm

Biden calling leaders of other nations a crazy son of a bitch is not presidential.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:30 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I"m not seeing that.  What part of the country are you from.

I never saw so many people so eager to CONTINUE with endless war, lawless courts, political police arresting citizens who dissent. Who are okay with the WHO taking over our Federal Government...in fact, even if not legally, since the Uniparty is ALL ON BOARD with it...the money-printing, the open borders, the chaos, the ruin.

They seem to LIKE IT.

There's a two-step answer to that: Throw Depends and his full nappies, OUT.

And bring back the only president who did NOT start another Endless War.

And they mewl, "Oh, we CAN'T do that..."
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:49 am

Daily Bread wrote:
Keith wrote:I'm not denying that Trump is still going strong in many polls and still has a lot of supporters, but the fact is, the guy's going broke. When you take into account his mounting legal fees plus the cost of running a reelection campaign, he's eventually not going to be able to afford any of it. He just doesn't have the money to keep it all going, and he's not even pulling in enough in donations. I now predict he will drop out pretty soon, maybe even as early as spring.

After that, Haley will become the nominee by default, and will lose in a landslide to Biden in November. I expect Joe to carry at least 35 states (including Texas and Florida) and receive over 100 million votes.

As someone who has voted for the man twice, I can safely say that Trump is finished. He doesn't stand a ghost of a chance of making it to November, let alone being reelected. The "MAGA" crowd needs to come to terms with this, abandon Trump and rally around RFK, Jr. or whoever the Libertarians put up.
This is your brain on drugs  lol!

Biden (or whoever the Democrats run), MAY get 100 million votes but, they won't be LEGAL votes!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer, Daily Bread, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:37 pm

Daily Bread wrote:

This is your brain on drugs  lol!

Actually, I've been free of recreational drugs all my life, but thank you for your concern.
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:43 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:

At least Biden's not a total warmonger like Haley. He would be less likely to get us into a hot war with Iran, China, etc. Sure, he's giving all of our money to them, but we are so deep in the red, it doesn't matter at this point.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:02 pm

Keith wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

At least Biden's not a total warmonger like Haley. He would be less likely to get us into a hot war with Iran, China, etc. Sure, he's giving all of our money to them, but we are so deep in the red, it doesn't matter at this point.

Right, Biden's not a "war monger", he just hates America and Americans and will allow China or anyone else who pays him enough money to do whatever they want.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:11 pm

Biden will just bankrupt us and let them take over. Hell...how many of their military do we already have in this country through the southern and northern border. Look around...you'll see the fit, military age men buying this and that in the big box stores. They're not here with wives or children.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Feb 23, 2024 2:59 pm

Even Vladimir Putin wants Biden kept in office, because he knows what a pushover Biden is. Haley, by comparison, would give the orders to launch nukes at the Kremlin.

Biden's been a failure on just about everything, don't get me wrong, but I will commend him for not starting WW3, at least not yet. Haley, on the other hand, has never met a conflict she didn't want to drag us into.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 18 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 13 ... 18  Next