Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump Strong

+8
Red Lily
HawkTheSlayer
2cent
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
Keith
RV
Calypso Jones
12 posters

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

Trump Strong - Page 13 Empty Re: Trump Strong

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:24 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:What happened to the media.... Trump used to be their Golden Boy.  Is it that he became republican and couldn't be bought?  

Because he joined with The Enemy. Left The Party. And because he chose to hang on to his principles and standards, rather than jettisoning them on orders from The Party.

And why does NYC hate him?

Because the Tammany Machine hates him, because he left the Party.

Party hacks are obedient. It's how they rise.

Sheeple and pawns, which is who the Dumbo c rats solicit as their base, do as they're told...think as they're told...bark on instructions.

They have no volition or self-awareness.

Why do jurors hate him?

Partly through jury-pool challenges.

Partly because getting OUT of jury duty is so easy, even a stupid non-Leftist - with a job - can do it.

That leaves Dumbo c rat voters.

Who are obedient...they do, think, say and vote as they are told.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 7:25 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:yeah. i know that for me....but Trump has done a lot for NYC...and i'm surprised how much they hate him.

Stupid people have no memory.

Smart NeYawkers get their mail in Florida, now.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:27 pm

Seems people do not like fraudsters, liars, rapists or thieves.
Let alone anyone who is all 4

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:34 pm

I've been all over new york...western new York is like western pennsylvania...it's still in the 50s. well...that was 20 years ago at least...those people are not liberals. that state is much like Virginia...the big cities and cheating determine their elections.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Sat Mar 23, 2024 12:37 am

Calypso Jones wrote:I've been all over new york...western new York is like western pennsylvania...it's still in the 50s.    well...that was 20 years ago at least...those people are not liberals.  that state is much like Virginia...the big cities and cheating determine their elections.

Probably more like 30 years ago. Remember, I lived in Chautauqua County, the southwestern-most tip, for five years. Then worked out of Erie County (Buffalo) ten years in the '00s.

Change has been slow but change has come. From the gubbermint skeuls - as always. Kids are programmed, and as they become adults, the nature of the area changes. Oldsters start thinking about how it isn't like it was - so, might just as well retire in Florida. This ain't home no more.

Unthinkable 50 years ago, but the Dumbo c rat Party is the only party there, now, also. Used to be the Republicans outnumbered them, and the Conservatives worked with them. But that was then. A kid my age, who I knew, slightly...became Jamestown's longest-incumbent mayor. Just retired a few years ago. Of course, Circle-D.

He was just a smart left-leaning kid, when he and I were taking a few night classes together at the local community college. He went on to major in Public Administration at SUNY, and then work through the Tammany Machine. Or whichever region now controls the Southern Tier.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Mar 23, 2024 7:50 am

Casey Jones wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:yeah. i know that for me....but Trump has done a lot for NYC...and i'm surprised how much they hate him.

Stupid people have no memory.

Smart NeYawkers get their mail in Florida, now.

But, how much money do you have to pay a liberal Democrat to defraud, cheat, steal and lie for their party? Surely the people who stole absentee ballots, did ballot harvesting and posted bogus "ballot boxes" were paid handsomely, weren't they? What about the foreign interests which manufactured "ballots" for the Democrats, they were paid handsomely also, weren't they? How much did it cost the United States to allow the "Chinese spy balloon" to linger over our nuclear facilities and collect data?

I ask the questions because certainly Fani and Letticia must be making millions of dollars not to mention the fame and "hero" worship by other leftists...

Last edited by RV on Sat Mar 23, 2024 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Sat Mar 23, 2024 9:41 am

Calypso Jones wrote:What happened to the media.... Trump used to be their Golden Boy.  Is it that he became republican and couldn't be bought?  

And why does NYC hate him?

Why do jurors hate him?
The NYCity people that do vote with thought are the financial hedge funders that live in Manhattan and make their millions off the Democrat taxpayer funded budgets . The rest of the votes from the other boroughs in NY City are harvested and from most of the impoverished area that have no clue of whose running but just that the Democrats give them a 5 pound block of cheese and no jail time for stealing . If they're working in the city the job was given to you because the local politician sees you as a needed democrat for the cause . The jurors hate a republican because they too are guided by whatever a Democrat in charge tells them . Its not going to be broken because slavery wasn't eliminated in NY after the Civil War and it was a hotspot for promoting it during the 1860s . The NY Times stirred up the population to hang blacks from the street lights up and down Broadway in Manhattan during the Draft Riots in the 1860s . They're trying to wipe the history books of that fact .
Outside of NY City its totally a different picture .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

HawkTheSlayer, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sat Mar 23, 2024 10:00 am

A glorious city was born!
Then came the rats.

Daily Bread, vege57, hurricanehook and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Sat Mar 23, 2024 3:18 pm

Its looking increasingly like Trump will have the numbers, I'm gob smacked that the Dems are taking sleepy Joe to the rodeo , I guess they dug a hole for themselves pitting him there in the first place ,
vege57
vege57

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Sat Mar 23, 2024 6:22 pm

vege57 wrote:Its looking increasingly like Trump will have the numbers, I'm gob smacked that the Dems are taking sleepy Joe to the rodeo , I guess they dug a hole for themselves pitting him there in the first place ,

Me too. The US politics are watching a slow moving 'C grade' disaster movie
Both candidates have a large net negative rating by america.
ie, most americans dislike Biden and most americans dislike trump !!

Is there anyone in the US that is NOT a rapist fraudster thief or into their 80's?

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 18 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18  Next