Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hydroxychloroquine linked to 17,000 deaths

+3
Calypso Jones
Casey Jones
Sprintcyclist
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

hydroxychloroquine linked to 17,000 deaths  - Page 2 Empty Re: hydroxychloroquine linked to 17,000 deaths

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:10 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:I think i get how hydroxychloroquine is linked to sevinteen thouzand deaths.    someone dies and some progressive vaxx pushers says within ear shot... hcq kills people (even when it is a lie)  That's how the lying media works.

Calypso Jones wrote:I think i get how hydroxychloroquine is linked to sevinteen thouzand deaths.    someone dies and some progressive vaxx pushers says within ear shot... hcq kills people (even when it is a lie)  That's how the lying media works.

@Calypso Jones

for you, everything is a conspiracy, unless trump says it, in which case it is true.
your simplicity of life helps not thinking but gives you a mindset of despair and blame.
it absolves you of personal responsibility or growth.

Last edited by Sprintcyclist on Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

hydroxychloroquine linked to 17,000 deaths  - Page 2 Empty Re: hydroxychloroquine linked to 17,000 deaths

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jan 15, 2024 7:18 pm

And that dangerous ivermectin.

And how silly those of us who just couldn't understand THE SCIENCE, and how it CHANGES with Fow Chee's whim...we just INSISTED on using proven treatment techniques. So we went to horse paste. Farmers have been doing this since ivermectin came out, 30 years ago...but all of a sudden - just like hydroxychloroquine - all of a sudden, IT BE DANGEROUS.

That's how The Science works. Or, more accurately, how Scientism - a quasi-religious belief in nonsense spouted as The Science - works.

I didn't want to give thanks to my six Jabs that my Long Covid wasn't worse, even as my face is paralyzed and I've had two heart attacks. I trust, not The Science, but demonstrated clinical results.

I ate the horse paste. Only side effect is, I have these urges to drop road apples, while walking along...
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 15, 2024 8:51 pm

https://uncoverdc.com/2024/01/15/covid-mrna-vaccine-injury-hearing-we-played-god-and-it-isnt-going-well
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Jan 15, 2024 9:01 pm

Good essay.

But facts don't matter anymore.

What matters is the Daily Script that Whoopie and Colbert and the freakshow of nooze presenters, read, in unison.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:49 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:Report shows hydroxychloroquine taken for covid reasons are linked to 17,000 deaths . That relates to an 11% increase in mortality, deaths partly due to severe cardiac side effects
scientists said it had not been proven safe for humans or helpful against covid. trump supported it's use.
It is wiser to agree with trained experts.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joshuacohen/2024/01/07/trump-promoted-hydroxychloroquine-to-treat-covid-19-a-drug-now-linked-to-17000-deaths/?sh=6250bec62fcd

Brought to you by Pfizer...
Keith
Keith

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Jan 16, 2024 12:56 pm

it might be that new zealanders didn't even get a covid vaxx....surely many of them did based on numbers of covid vaxx injuries...but the actual goal was......obedience. And so many more than fulfilled THOSE expectations. hydroxychloroquine linked to 17,000 deaths  - Page 2 4197613938

https://discern.tv/whats-the-magic-number-of-vaccines-needed-for-covid/
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:24 pm

The "Vaccine" can be linked to MILLIONS of deaths worldwide although that is IF the facts are ever published. If the current denials, deletions, censoring and cancel culture prevails, it will of course be explained away like the Cocaine found in the White House.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:07 pm

They're getting ready for Round 2, now...the WHO is going to assert total control over various Western nations, including here, in April...the Xiden misAdministration is helping them.

They're pretending that this new draconian takeover is an amendment to a treaty. Already the Ethopian not-a-doctor running the WHO has talked about "compulsory vaccination." This is their shot. Our government is going to allow it.

CONgress doesn't care.

I don't know what's in store for us, but it doesn't look good. When they say "vaccine" now, they mean - universally - this mRNA poison. That is their aim - Transhumanism.

Slightly off topic: I came across an interesting fiction essay at Ben Bartlee's Armegeddon Prose on Substack. Interesting, like a train wreck with fifty bodies mangled on the ground.

Have a read, if you like.

https://armageddonprose.substack.com/p/the-slaving-tree
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:36 am

Casey Jones wrote:Uh-huh.

A century of safe use, and then, when it's Pfizer's cash-cow on the line, SUDDENLY it TURNS KILLER.

Do you think you're doing social-justice work here?  You're not.  You're making a royal ass of yourself, linking to these preposterous assertions.
Sure enough, Sprint's silliness has grown past old.

No doubt he'd be shocked to learn that hydroxychloroquine saved my husband's LIFE! Not as a remedy to COVID - which he never contracted - but as one for Rheumatoid Arthritis. That poor man was so riddled with arthritis from head to toe that he could not so much as dress himself. His ankles/feet were so swollen that putting on socks was a pretty interesting, but very painful, experience for him. He could shower, but not dry himself, nor much of anything else. I was doing everything for him, and, as you may recall, I had spinal stenosis and both S/I joints giving me fits at the time. It was quite the life! LOL. Yes, it does take a lot of humor to get through the crazies of stuff like that.

But we pulled through, and it's hydroxychloroquine that was the saving grace. Mr. 2's hands and feet - his whole body - is back down to normal size. And, odd as it may sound, as huge as he'd gotten, he was losing weight. Yes, he was starving. FINALLY, he was properly diagnosed, and put on a regimen of hydroxychloroquine, along w/frequent eye exams, to be sure there's no depletion there.

I can't sing the praises of that medicine enough. How it could have had the negative effects claimed in the OP is by me. And likely scurrilous.

2cent
2cent

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2