Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STUDY: Ivermectin linked to “large reductions” in covid deaths

+8
Crusader
Sprintcyclist
Casey Jones
vege57
2cent
jirqoadai
Lummy
Red Lily
12 posters

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

STUDY: Ivermectin linked to “large reductions” in covid deaths Empty STUDY: Ivermectin linked to “large reductions” in covid deaths

Post by Elizabeth Theus Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:24 pm

On The Sons of Liberty afternoon show on Thursday, I covered two stories: the collapse of the Champlain Towers South that collapsed, and the “suicide” of John McAfee. Little did I know what I would discover less than 24 hours later.

First, take a look at this tweet allegedly posted by John McAfee.

STUDY: Ivermectin linked to “large reductions” in covid deaths E4tG3HrWEAEWrJ4

I say “allegedly” because of a couple of things. First, the message part of the tweet is dark like the name John McAfee. When I have viewed Twitter on the computer and my phone, it is not dark like that, but light, similar to the bottom time stamp.

Here’s a sample of what I mean from my own Twitter account.

Second, there were only 5 screenshots of John McAfee’s tweets recorded at Wayback Machine, all within the past couple of days. Not one of them produced a result, meaning I could not view the screenshot of that URL to his twitter account.

Is it possible he deleted it? Yes, absolutely.

Is it also possible that someone put this out on their own? Absolutely. I mean why would a smart guy like this put the address of where he’s keeping the evidence, right? That may be or it may have been useful to see what would be done.

We do know that John communicated that he had donated laptops to government secretaries loaded with his spyware and exfiltrated data. He did this in response to the State Department under Hillary Clinton denying him asylum in the embassy in Belize. Check out the relative portion of this interview with VICE.

continued:
https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/was-the-miami-building-that-collapsed-related-to-john-mcafee-his-death/
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Red Lily and Lummy like this post

Back to top Go down

STUDY: Ivermectin linked to “large reductions” in covid deaths Empty Re: STUDY: Ivermectin linked to “large reductions” in covid deaths

Post by Red Lily Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:41 pm

STUDY: Ivermectin linked to “large reductions” in covid deaths E4l7RKuXEAQkL41?format=png&name=small

At least some suspicion needs to be cast on this surely?
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer, Lone Gunman, Lummy and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

STUDY: Ivermectin linked to “large reductions” in covid deaths Empty Re: STUDY: Ivermectin linked to “large reductions” in covid deaths

Post by Red Lily Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:49 pm

Query about the topic title though? scratch
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Jun 26, 2021 9:16 am

Red Lily wrote:STUDY: Ivermectin linked to “large reductions” in covid deaths E4l7RKuXEAQkL41?format=png&name=small

No more than medical opinions early in 2020 that hydroxychloroquine worked as a cure for corona. They were correct, and the medical community needs to answer for their extreme bias in favor of big pharma.

They'll have to hurry before the Dotard-in-Chief is out of office though, as it's the only time gubmit will likely allow a trillion dollar settlement at expense of the taxpayers.

Last edited by Lummy on Fri Dec 10, 2021 4:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

HawkTheSlayer and Lone Gunman like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jun 26, 2021 10:54 am

Lummy wrote:
Red Lily wrote:STUDY: Ivermectin linked to “large reductions” in covid deaths E4l7RKuXEAQkL41?format=png&name=small

No more than medical opinions early in 2020 that hydroxychloroquine worked as a cure for corona. They were correct, and the medical community needs to answer for their extreme bias for big pharma.

They'll have to hurry before the Dotard-in-Chief is out of office though, as it's the only time gubmit will likely allow a trillion dollar settlement at expense of the taxpayers.

news flash. Delta is not affected by any vaccine. its just as contagious with un vaxxed as it is with vaxxed. the israelis found this out the hard way.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Jun 26, 2021 11:56 am

Ummm ... what ....?
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by jirqoadai Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:19 pm

Lummy wrote:Ummm ... what ....?
you can think its all fake, its embelished alot, but it has wiped out certain segments of our population. israel just got hit by Delta. this is the strain that fucked over england and brazil. now its in the middle east, and those whove been vaccinated are as easily brought down by it as those who havnt been stuck. makes a strong case for NOT getting vaxxed.
jirqoadai
jirqoadai

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:24 pm

Sounds to me like a phony return on a fake investment that keeps on paying -- or buying, depending on the way you look at it. See? It's like "vote insurance", call it.

Unfortunately for ol' Biddy Biden, it's a bad investment scheme that won't work. The public is already wise to them.

Last edited by Lummy on Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:25 pm

Just wait until John Q Public decides he wants more money ...
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lummy Sat Jun 26, 2021 5:30 pm

Latinos, including wetbacks, ignored the democrat call for their loyalty in the 2020 election. Democrat logic is hilarious.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next