Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Former NFL player makes "racist" remark about white players/fans

4 posters

Go down

Former NFL player makes "racist" remark about white players/fans Empty Former NFL player makes "racist" remark about white players/fans

Post by Keith Tue Dec 19, 2023 3:19 pm

Former NFL running back Rashard Mendenhall set the sports world ablaze on Monday with a racist remark on X bashing white people involved in football. While the corporate media ignored Mendenhall’s comment, social media lit up the former player and brought back his most painful moment as a professional in the process.

Mendenhall, who played for the Pittsburgh Steelers and Arizona Cardinals, was triggered over white players analyzing football on television and decided to weigh in. He said they should shut up because they are “not even good at football.”

Mendenhall next called for replacing the Pro Bowl with a Black vs. White Bowl, assuming the Blacks would dominate. He then said he was better than the White’s “goat.”

This is what every white football fan should keep in mind when they go to cheer on their favorite black teams/players on Sunday. This is what they think of them. And most of them will keep their lips planted firmly on their asses. How embarrassing.

I have had a low opinion of the NFL for years. My family is full of ex-jocks, so every time the family gets together, they always have to be watching a dumb ball game on TV, and I have to leave the room because I can't stand that brain cell-killing, ghetto junk.

It's supposedly even worse this year, because of them hyping Taylor Swift going to the games along with that loser she's dating. So not only are they promoting bad sports, they are promoting bad music and bad politics. I honestly can't think of one good reason why I should watch any of it. It has nothing to offer me.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/12/former-nfl-player-gets-lit-up-reminded-his/
Keith
Keith

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Former NFL player makes "racist" remark about white players/fans Empty Re: Former NFL player makes "racist" remark about white players/fans

Post by HawkTheSlayer Sun Dec 31, 2023 6:52 pm

Black players could pool their millions and start an all black football league. Rolling Eyes Mad Razz

Back to top Go down

Former NFL player makes "racist" remark about white players/fans Empty Re: Former NFL player makes "racist" remark about white players/fans

Post by Calypso Jones Sun Dec 31, 2023 7:00 pm

HawkTheSlayer wrote:Black players could pool their millions and start an all black football league. Rolling Eyes Mad Razz

That's a good idea. Let's see if they can manage one brain among them.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Mon Jan 01, 2024 10:05 am

Calypso Jones wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:Black players could pool their millions and start an all black football league. Rolling Eyes Mad Razz

That's a good idea.  Let's see if they can manage one brain among them.
Well that's a mighty low bar to achieve. Lets raise the odds a bit by counting only functional brains

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Jan 01, 2024 11:00 am

JMWinPR wrote:
Calypso Jones wrote:

That's a good idea.  Let's see if they can manage one brain among them.
Well that's a mighty low bar to achieve. Lets raise  the odds a bit by counting only functional brains

LoL First things first.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down