Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NC female volleyball player seriously injured by trans mtf player

4 posters

Go down

NC female volleyball player seriously injured by trans mtf player  Empty NC female volleyball player seriously injured by trans mtf player

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Oct 20, 2022 12:32 pm

Well this was bound to happen.  SERIOUSLY injured.  Hardest hit some spectators and experts say they've seen.  and this IS VOLLEYBALL!!!

She has long term effects from concussion,, head and neck injuries and vision problems.  We gonna let these pervs compete in womens sports until women start dying??  This.  AIN"T RIgHT.

North Carolina HS Volleyball Match

“The Hiwassee Dam player, a biological girl, suffered severe head and neck injuries, resulting in a concussion, including vision problems. The girl has not yet been cleared to play again by her neurologist.”

The Cherokee County Board of Education voted 5-1 to declare a “safety issue” and canceled all games against Highlands High after coach Joe Wood said he had “never seen a hit this hard before.”

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

NC female volleyball player seriously injured by trans mtf player  Empty Re: NC female volleyball player seriously injured by trans mtf player

Post by Crusader Thu Oct 20, 2022 3:05 pm

I used to play a lot of 2 on 2 volleyball when I was young and skinny. Men hit the ball with much more force. It's not just about being hit by the ball. Clashes over the net can lead to broken arms or worse. A guy came up late to block me once and I crushed his finger. It was Z shaped and he asked me to straighten it for him before he went to the ER. I've also been "six packed" and it was no fun. I saw stars and sat down to avoid falling, but I was ok after a few seconds.
Crusader
Crusader

Back to top Go down

NC female volleyball player seriously injured by trans mtf player  Empty Re: NC female volleyball player seriously injured by trans mtf player

Post by Red Lily Thu Oct 20, 2022 5:29 pm

It's the female athletes who have to stand up and speak out against this insanity or nothing will happen. They need to boycott games which include men in lipstick.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Oct 20, 2022 7:36 pm

Crusader wrote:I used to play a lot of 2 on 2 volleyball when I was young and skinny.  Men hit the ball with much more force.  It's not just about being hit by the ball.  Clashes over the net can lead to broken arms or worse.  A guy came up late to block me once and I crushed his finger.  It was Z shaped and he asked me to straighten it for him before he went to the ER. I've also been "six packed" and it was no fun.  I saw stars and sat down to avoid falling, but I was ok after a few seconds.

""I've also been "six packed" and it was no fun.""

Better than being ass packed by some trans player lol
vege57
vege57

Crusader likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down