Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The View,..another insane show

+5
Jen
Keith
RV
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The View,..another insane show Empty The View,..another insane show

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Dec 08, 2023 8:45 pm

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2023/12/08/view-gods-will-pro-lifers-die-rather-get-cancer-treatment

it's God's will that pro-lifers die.     Their logic is flawed.

to set the stage:

on Friday, co-host and pro-choice radical Sara Haines suggested that pro-lifers should stop receiving life-saving medical treatments because it was “God’s will” that they die, and that they were hypocrites for doing so.

Haines’s hate-filled attacks against pro-lifers came in response to the recent abortion court ruling in Texas. “Yeah, and this example should be one of the easy ones, because this actually also risked her future fertility and she wants to grow her family more and, of course, the baby is going to pass, all those things,” she said.

“[I]t's also not a universal truth when life begins,” she falsely proclaimed.

and her remarks in part:

Her swipes at pro-lifers grew more disturbing and dangerous as she declared that pro-lifers were hypocrites for receiving life-saving treatments for cancer and other ailments instead of just dying as part of “God’s will”:

[I]f it's God's will on the way in, it should be God's will on the way out too. That brings into question are you taking heart attack medication? Are you treating your cancer? Are you dying when you said you should? Because if we’re going to argue about life in, then let's be honest about life out. Don't go to the hospital if you're hurting because it is God's will. Like, I don't like the inconsistencies and the hypocrisy when people weaponize religion on this issue.

make no sense.    is it God's will that people should abort/?   Is that what she thinks??   Does she believe Pelosi's claim that God blesses abortion??     Or is she ridiculing Prolifers who say it is God's will that these children live??

THen she says if it is God's will on the way in, which it is...then it should be God's will on the way out...except God doesn't inflict us with disease...we do that to ourselves...and if that were true that God is the one inflicting us with disease which he does not, then God would not have inspired men to find the cures to disease and the art of surgery.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Cotton and drifter106 like this post

Back to top Go down

The View,..another insane show Empty Re: The View,..another insane show

Post by Casey Jones Fri Dec 08, 2023 10:08 pm

They don't even see the incongruity and contradiction in that.

I wonder how many of them could even list the Ten Commandments.

Much less, Natural Rights of Man.

Surely they have NEVER thought of what the phrase "All Men are Created Equal" implies...must lead to. Right to life, from conception to natural death.

Nope. They just spew out that SJW justification for their atrocities.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:35 am

The so called conserVATIVES on that show are not.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:00 am

Yes, the View is insane, thus the reason that Democrats watch it!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:33 am

They hates him soooo much.

Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:00 pm

I think the producers of that show put those cackling hens up to saying "edgy" crap because that's what brings in ratings. It's about knowing your audience and appealing to their sensibilities. The blue-haired cat ladies who watch that drivel are a very lucrative demographic, so as long as they can keep their hosts saying what they want to hear, they'll continue to tune in.

Personally, I have more of an issue with the conservative reactionaries who have a cow over every dumbshit thing they say. Why do they even care? Are they actually watching this junk, too? Perhaps they spew their Marxist drivel because they know they can get a rise out of the right every time.
Keith
Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:39 pm

Keith wrote:I think the producers of that show put those cackling hens up to saying "edgy" crap because that's what brings in ratings. It's about knowing your audience and appealing to their sensibilities. The blue-haired cat ladies who watch that drivel are a very lucrative demographic, so as long as they can keep their hosts saying what they want to hear, they'll continue to tune in.

Personally, I have more of an issue with the conservative reactionaries who have a cow over every dumbshit thing they say. Why do they even care? Are they actually watching this junk, too? Perhaps they spew their Marxist drivel because they know they can get a rise out of the right every time.

we're not actually having a cow. I personally enjoy pointing out their hypocrisy AND the intolerance and unreasonableness of the left. In particular these women. IN PARTICULAR Whoopie...who made her $$$ buy appealing to white audiences...same as oprah..we made them very wealthy and then when they're reached their goal and then some, you see how they are more than happy to backstab the people who were in their corner. Personally i never liked her or oprah...my female intuition.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:44 pm

Dr. Phil triggered the view over lockdowns and that the tyrants knew the deal the whole time.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:29 am; edited 1 time in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:48 pm

I have only been in the same room with that show under duress. My mother in law loved it and watched it. Her living room/dining room/ kitchen were all in hearing distance from the television.

When that show came on I would grab my phone and immerse myself into scrolling. I am very good at tuning out the sound and sight of a television. Thank goodness.
Jen
Jen

Back to top Go down

Post by Leon Xiv Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:04 am

Casey Jones wrote:They don't even see the incongruity and contradiction in that.

I wonder how many of them could even list the Ten Commandments.

As far as the old bitter winos are concerned it is the 10 suggestions not commandments

Leon Xiv

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnqUEbnfbt61iecCRL6mHOw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next