Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crossfire Trail

4 posters

:: Media :: All Others

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Crossfire Trail - Page 3 Empty Re: Crossfire Trail

Post by HawkTheSlayer Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:12 am

vege57 wrote:
HawkTheSlayer wrote:
Red Lily wrote:I am guessing you're talking about analog tv?  We don't have analog tv here anymore.  It switched over from analog to digital back in 2013.  No poles and no mileage limitations.

Does everyone need rabbit ears to watch free-to-air tv over there?  Crossfire Trail - Page 3 553500953
No anolog  tv here since before 2013. I didnt watch any tv  for well over a decade.

You just need a digital TV and great antenna if you dont live  in city market. Otherwise , rabbit ears would still work great in the city.

There is no such thing as a digital antenna. Its bullshit.
God, i wish we had some analog tv again!  

At my old house i had an anolog tv with a digital converter box. About a 13 inch tv,. Another government bullshit plot and failure!
Like doing away with incandescent light bulbs.

Well, i finally bought a digital tv about a year after  i had been living here. About 4 years ago. Got a great 32 inch tv. It hurt my eyes at first as was too big . Lol
$100. Antenna was $75. No regrets.

Heres a pic of the tv,  a toaster oven id like to give away, and an emergency, AC unit ill keep.

Crossfire Trail - Page 3 17010310

Is that a tube TV ?

Almost.

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3