Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Israeli mother and her two little red haired babies & DBs every father's daughter

3 posters

Go down

The Israeli mother and her two little red haired babies & DBs every father's daughter Empty The Israeli mother and her two little red haired babies & DBs every father's daughter

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:44 pm

https://nypost.com/2023/10/09/video-shows-hamas-terrorists-kidnap-israeli-mom-shiri-silberman-bibas-2-young-sons/

Shiri Silberman-bibas... 4 year old little boy and 9 month old baby boy. Kfir and Ariel.  I pray for these people every night.

Last edited by Calypso Jones on Sun Nov 05, 2023 6:20 pm; edited 2 times in total
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Daily Bread likes this post

Back to top Go down

The Israeli mother and her two little red haired babies & DBs every father's daughter Empty Re: The Israeli mother and her two little red haired babies & DBs every father's daughter

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:45 pm

I cannot believe we are living through such anti jewish sentiment AGAIN. It breaks my heart at how much there is of it in the US. Our children are propagandized with wickedness and we have allowed the enemy into positions of power. They should be imprisoned and/or deported.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

The Israeli mother and her two little red haired babies & DBs every father's daughter Empty Re: The Israeli mother and her two little red haired babies & DBs every father's daughter

Post by Calypso Jones Fri Nov 03, 2023 5:48 pm

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/zip-tied-bloodied-israeli-woman-abducted-in-gaza-by-hamas-militants-during-surprise-attack-video-shows/ar-AA1hQTCx

Here is DB's @Daily Bread everyfather's daughter. photos. she was visibly beaten, hands tied behind back and shoved in car by these murderous cowardly bastards.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Daily Bread like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Daily Bread Fri Nov 03, 2023 7:22 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/zip-tied-bloodied-israeli-woman-abducted-in-gaza-by-hamas-militants-during-surprise-attack-video-shows/ar-AA1hQTCx

Here is DB's  @Daily Bread everyfather's daughter. photos.  she was visibly beaten, hands tied behind back and shoved in car by these murderous cowardly bastards.

The vision of that poor girl is always on my mind. We expect the citizens of Israel to show tolerance and pity on Hamas and the Palestinians that are in Gaza and to grant a "pause ",as Biden describes it , in military operations to aid the injured in Gaza after scenes like this . The Arab tribes brought this on themselves and I hope Israel refuses to give into any cease fire . I hope they wipe out every Islamist in the region because they are the only hope in the region - they are what America used to be .
I hope that young lady survived but I have the feeling those animals, that an awful lot of college kids here ignorantly support , put her through something worse than hell . The Israeli troops will extract payback and that's all they can ,and rightfully should , do .
Daily Bread
Daily Bread

https://gettr.com/i/dailybread

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Nov 04, 2023 12:47 pm

I keep praying DB.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Sat Nov 04, 2023 2:32 pm

I would not call what Israel is doing "payback", "vengeance" nor "retribution". "Vengeance is mine thus saith the Lord, I will repay". What Israel is doing is standing up against an invader, a bully, a criminal, terrorists, terrorism, etc. I might add that Israel has every right and obligation to protect its people and stand up to invaders, attackers and terrorists.

What Hamas did was unspeakable and I truly hope that Israel continues to stand up to them!
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Sat Nov 04, 2023 3:28 pm

RV wrote:I would not call what Israel is doing "payback", "vengeance" nor "retribution". "Vengeance is mine thus saith the Lord, I will repay". What Israel is doing is standing up against an invader, a bully, a criminal, terrorists, terrorism, etc. I might add that Israel has every right and obligation to protect its people and stand up to invaders, attackers and terrorists.

What Hamas did was unspeakable and I truly hope that Israel continues to stand up to them!

TRULY unspeakable, cowardly..targetting women, children, babies and unarmed men. There ARE righteous wars.  I hear more and more what these monsters did to children.  I can't even post it here.  It is inhuman.    How can grown men do such things unless they are devils.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down