Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Truly disturbing': Energy company accused of incinerating babies' bodies for electricity 'Aborted babies have been burned to keep your lights on and your house warm'

+3
Lummy
HawkTheSlayer
Elizabeth Theus
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

'Truly disturbing': Energy company accused of incinerating babies' bodies for electricity 'Aborted babies have been burned to keep your lights on and your house warm' Empty 'Truly disturbing': Energy company accused of incinerating babies' bodies for electricity 'Aborted babies have been burned to keep your lights on and your house warm'

Post by Elizabeth Theus Wed Apr 13, 2022 12:47 pm

Tuesday morning, pro-life activists from the Progressive Anti-Abortion Uprising (PAAU) group held a press conference regarding the recovery of five aborted children from Washington Surgi-Center, an abortion facility owned and operated by abortionist Cesare Santangelo in Washington, D.C. Terrisa Bukovinac, founder and executive director of PAAU, and Lauren Handy, director of activism for PAAU, stated that they were given a box of medical waste containing the remains of aborted children by a Curtis Bay Energy driver. But what is allegedly being done with Curtis Bay Energy’s so-called “medical waste” is truly disturbing.

One of the speakers at the press conference, Missy Smith, stated that Curtis Bay Energy is burning the bodies of aborted babies (along with medical waste) to create energy for Baltimore. “This means, tragically, that they receive, transfer, and burn the corpses of aborted babies to make electricity for the households and businesses of the Baltimore area,” Smith said. “If you live in the Baltimore area, you must know that aborted babies have been burned to keep your lights on and your house warm. We call on Curtis Bay Energy to end this barbaric practice, and confirm publicly that they have done so.”

According to the Curtis Bay Energy website, the company has the largest medical waste incinerator in the country, and is “the only facility in the Northeast Region that utilizes Waste-to-Energy incineration to safely convert infectious/biomedical waste and non-hazardous pharmaceuticals into useful energy.” Their process begins with “collection personnel” who transport the “material” to their autoclave or incineration disposal facilities.

It is not unheard of for aborted children to be used as an electricity source. In the United Kingdom, the bodies of thousands of miscarried and aborted babies were burned and then used to heat British hospitals. Similar practices were found to be taking place in British Columbia (Canada) and in Oregon (U.S). According to Live Science, this is a routine practice around the world.

continued:
https://www.wnd.com/2022/04/truly-disturbing-energy-company-accused-incinerating-babies-bodies-electricity/?ats_es=57139bde57e070d7cce67b2f02003c45
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

'Truly disturbing': Energy company accused of incinerating babies' bodies for electricity 'Aborted babies have been burned to keep your lights on and your house warm' Empty Re: 'Truly disturbing': Energy company accused of incinerating babies' bodies for electricity 'Aborted babies have been burned to keep your lights on and your house warm'

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:28 pm

I read about this around 2 years ago.
While the title is sensationalized, and not entirely accurate, aborted fetuses are being disposed there along with other medical wastes.

Back to top Go down

'Truly disturbing': Energy company accused of incinerating babies' bodies for electricity 'Aborted babies have been burned to keep your lights on and your house warm' Empty Re: 'Truly disturbing': Energy company accused of incinerating babies' bodies for electricity 'Aborted babies have been burned to keep your lights on and your house warm'

Post by Lummy Wed Apr 13, 2022 7:57 pm

'Truly disturbing': Energy company accused of incinerating babies' bodies for electricity 'Aborted babies have been burned to keep your lights on and your house warm' 2812882407

Only in china, and only by chi-coms.
Lummy
Lummy

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Wed Apr 13, 2022 8:52 pm

Forget that the human body is mostly made of water.
Crusader
Crusader

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Apr 13, 2022 10:29 pm

This is disturbing but i am reminded to be careful of what i wish for. We should not be burning babies bodies. There should be no dead baby bodies. and in a lot of cases it does get rid of 'the evidence' doesn't it. But doctors have been using funerals for that purpose for their mistakes for years...but back to the topic.

Something has to be done with these little bodies. Some type of dignity since they were not afforded that in their very brief almost life. But it also concerns me that if we do not allow them to be....'taken care of' in this manner...will they start just tossing them in the landfills. THAT would be horrendous. I can only imagine what archeologists would be thinking in a few thousand years about our current civilization.

I don't like this but neither can we allow them to be just tossed in the trash.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:47 am

Calypso Jones wrote:This is disturbing but i am reminded to be careful of what i wish for.    We should not be burning babies bodies.  There should be no dead baby bodies.   and in a lot of cases it does get rid of 'the evidence' doesn't it.  But doctors have been using funerals for that purpose for their mistakes for years...but back to the topic.

Something has to be done with these little bodies.  Some type of dignity since they were not afforded that in their very brief almost life.    But it also concerns me that if we do not allow them to be....'taken care of' in this manner...will they start just tossing them in the landfills.  THAT would be horrendous.  I can only imagine what archeologists would be thinking in a few thousand years about our current civilization.

I don't like this but neither can we allow them to be just tossed in the trash.  

Why don't they just use a "potters field"? At least a little better....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:01 am

I thought that. That would be so many little bodies, no thought for them. nothing. Still lost. I don't know what the solution would be other than discouraging the killing of the unborn and newborn. You know....seeing how nurses reacted to the scamdemic...it leads me to believe they could have and STILL COULD have an impact on abortion. Why don't they wear a damn mask for that.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Elizabeth Theus likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Red Lily Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:14 am

It's called cremation and will eventually be the only option for everyone.
Red Lily
Red Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Theus Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:23 am

Red Lily wrote:It's called cremation and will eventually be the only option for everyone.

That's my plan. I've told my friends that have a POA that they can disperse my organs to whoever, then cremate me, and then throw my ashes over a sunflower field in Kansas....
Elizabeth Theus
Elizabeth Theus

Red Lily likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:23 am

maybe have  all funeral homes use their crematoriums for mass ..........burials of baby bodies...these are little humans after all.   I don't know.   even this is not sufficiently respectful.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer and Elizabeth Theus like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next