Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

US gdp up 4.9 %. Well done Mr Biden

+7
billy the kid
Red Lily
vege57
Casey Jones
Calypso Jones
JMWinPR
Sprintcyclist
11 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

US gdp up 4.9 %. Well done Mr Biden Empty US gdp up 4.9 %. Well done Mr Biden

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Oct 30, 2023 2:44 am

This is great.
Some of his better policies are still beginning, they will improve the US immensely.

Gross domestic product increased at a 4.9% annualized rate last quarter, the fastest since the fourth quarter of 2021. Economists polled by Reuters had forecast GDP rising at a 4.3% rate. The economy grew at a 2.1% pace in the April-June quarter and is expanding at a pace well above what Fed officials regard as the non-inflationary growth rate of around 1.8%.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-economic-growth-accelerates-third-quarter-2023-10-26/#:~:text=%22But%20not%20only%20is%20the,the%20fourth%20quarter%20of%202021.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

US gdp up 4.9 %. Well done Mr Biden Empty Re: US gdp up 4.9 %. Well done Mr Biden

Post by JMWinPR Mon Oct 30, 2023 5:04 am

What did I tell you about posting stupid shit? The inflation figure you mentioned does not include housing, food, or transportation. Items which make up most of the expenditures for the middle class.
Please refrain from posting anything other than carpentry.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

US gdp up 4.9 %. Well done Mr Biden Empty Re: US gdp up 4.9 %. Well done Mr Biden

Post by Sprintcyclist Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:48 pm

Your GDP being up is a good thing.
Your wages growth is now faster than inflation, that is very good.
Your inflationary pressures are further abating.
It's all good news

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-economic-growth-accelerates-third-quarter-2023-10-26/#:~:text=%22But%20not%20only%20is%20the,the%20fourth%20quarter%20of%202021.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Oct 30, 2023 3:48 pm

you're an ignoramus.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

JMWinPR and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Mon Oct 30, 2023 8:24 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:you're an ignoramus.

I think he's either trying to provoke us, or it's a bot.

If he knew ANYTHING about the USA, he'd KNOW the economy is in the toilet. AND that the government is twisting statistics to LIE.

The lie is to be used as the basis for ANOTHER lie - the pre-determined landslide victory a year from now.

Meantime, as I said elsewhere, Chinese and Islamic operatives are POURING over the borders - this is not "just a few" but TENS OF THOUSANDS have been CAUGHT. Of the ones caught, 90 percent were released.

This was PERSONS OF INTEREST, not just illegal invaders. Persons KNOWN to DHS or the DoD as terrorists or agents.

The interview with the Border Patrol agent is here

https://www.podbean.com/site/EpisodeDownload/PB14DF0E5B7DXR

If you want to watch it, just go to Rumble and look for Man in America channel. It's worth it; but the point is not to watch it but to KNOW. Bad mojo is about to go down.

EDIT: Here. I don't know how to embed Rumble.

https://rumble.com/v3rmjoj-border-agent-reveals-shocking-data-terrorists-flooding-us-deadly-attacks-ma.html

Probably it's all gonna happen just before the election. So Corn Pop (his handlers) can declare Martial Law and we can have another election farce.

But they're putting all the lies in place, to "prove" that President Dementia is oh, so popular.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

JMWinPR and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:07 am

JMWinPR wrote:What did I tell you about posting stupid shit? The inflation figure you mentioned does not include housing, food, or transportation. Items which make up most of the expenditures for the middle class.

""The inflation figure you mentioned does not include housing, food, or transportation. Items which make up most of the expenditures for the middle class.""

I would be surprised if some of that was not included as you cast a large net there
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:22 am

vege57 wrote:
JMWinPR wrote:What did I tell you about posting stupid shit? The inflation figure you mentioned does not include housing, food, or transportation. Items which make up most of the expenditures for the middle class.

""The inflation figure you mentioned does not include housing, food, or transportation. Items which make up most of the expenditures for the middle class.""

I would be surprised if some of that was not included as you cast a large net there  

He's absolutely right. The liars running this senile dolt in the White House, took those items off the CPI figures. They're now as fake as the election that put the demented traitor in.

You guys down there have NO IDEA how thoroughly we have been taken over by the WEF and Soros-operatives. And probably the CCP. They're deliberately setting up a complete collapse.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:26 am

Casey Jones wrote:
vege57 wrote:

He's absolutely right.  The liars running this senile dolt in the White House, took those items off the CPI figures.  They're now as fake as the election that put the demented traitor in.

You guys down there have NO IDEA how thoroughly we have been taken over by the WEF and Soros-operatives.  And probably the CCP.  They're deliberately setting up a complete collapse.

""You guys down there have NO IDEA how thoroughly we have been taken over by the WEF and Soros-operatives. ""

Casey dont mark me as some sort of isolated ignorant clown , because I may take offence to to it US gdp up 4.9 %. Well done Mr Biden 293021872 ,
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Tue Oct 31, 2023 12:27 am

How COULD you have an idea? You're not here - all you get is the mediuh. And I don't know how much truth filters through, where you are.

I don't know the social situation in Australia or NZ, and I don't pretend to. And I can't expect you to know what I find, and other Americans find, with every trip to the grocery store.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Calypso Jones and JMWinPR like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by JMWinPR Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:02 am

vege57 wrote:

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/krugman-says-the-war-on-inflation-is-over-not-so-fast-others-say-42fc9382
Fer you folks what don't speak "mercan" the "CPI ex food, energy, shelter, and used cars" means they were not included in the CPI index
CPI= Consumer Price Index. The US is the last chance has for the planet a free society. We do not need foreign nabob(s) regurgitating US government sponsored rubbish. We have more than enough of that.
There are a few things you can count on. D.B. both C.J.s and myself never post B.S. Everything is well researched. I expect apologies from both of you or you will be the first individuals I have ever blocked on any forum. The US is deep trouble. If we fail, the entire planet will follow.

JMWinPR

HawkTheSlayer and Calypso Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next