Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Those who suffer from Conspiracy paranoia

+4
billy the kid
Daily Bread
Calypso Jones
Sprintcyclist
8 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Those who suffer from Conspiracy paranoia - Page 3 Empty Re: Those who suffer from Conspiracy paranoia

Post by Calypso Jones Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:39 pm

https://rumble.com/v4mhbzo-to-those-who-dont-believe-in-any-conspiracy-theories-.-.-..html
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Back to top Go down

Those who suffer from Conspiracy paranoia - Page 3 Empty Re: Those who suffer from Conspiracy paranoia

Post by vege57 Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:59 pm

Calypso Jones wrote:https://rumble.com/v4mhbzo-to-those-who-dont-believe-in-any-conspiracy-theories-.-.-..html

You are using a standup comedian to strengthen your argument Those who suffer from Conspiracy paranoia - Page 3 773625082 lol!

Just wondering who the jokes on
vege57
vege57

vege57 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 02, 2024 5:28 pm

I was not aware that Sprintcyclist was a Psychiatrist...
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:26 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:

............  “Instead, many turn to conspiracy theories to fulfill deprived motivational needs and make sense of distress and impairment.”    .........

https://neurosciencenews.com/psychology-conspiracy-theories-23531/

It is wise to be aware of the conspiracy theories that are out there at least in some superficial ways if not deeper. If you have paid attention to things at all, conspiracies have a way of ...........being found to be true at some point.

So unless you want to be blindsided by something huge at some point, it's a good idea to know what the conspiracy theories are. Now if you deem that to be fulfilling someone's silly needs, then that's on you.

I prefer to be curious and have a broad knowledge base rather than close my mind and believe only what I am being told by some pea brain on network news that I've decided to trust.
Jen
Jen

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:36 pm

Jen wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

............  “Instead, many turn to conspiracy theories to fulfill deprived motivational needs and make sense of distress and impairment.”    .........

It is wise to be aware of the conspiracy theories that are out there at least in some superficial ways if not deeper.  If you have paid attention to things at all, conspiracies have a way of ...........being found to be true at some point.

So unless you want to be blindsided by something huge at some point, it's a good idea to know what the conspiracy theories are.  Now if you deem that to be fulfilling someone's  silly needs, then that's on you.

I prefer to be curious and have a broad knowledge base rather than close my mind and believe only what I am being told by some pea brain on network news that I've decided to trust.

I agree! What gets labeled as a "Conspiracy theory" is many times true. What gets labeled as "misinformation" is also sometimes true. What happens many times is it benefits those who want to misinform or confuse the masses by labeling the truth as a "Conspiracy theory" or "misinformation". It is a way to suppress communication, truth and prevent people from discussing and/or investigating the situation.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and Casey Jones like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:47 pm

2 Chronicles 7:14NIV
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

i'd been thinking about that scripture, @Jen and there it was. Those who suffer from Conspiracy paranoia - Page 3 452754053 How many people would rather see the end of the United States than to humble themselves, pray and turn from their wicked ways in order to heal this nation.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

RV likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Calypso Jones Tue Apr 02, 2024 6:47 pm

RV wrote:
Jen wrote:
Sprintcyclist wrote:

It is wise to be aware of the conspiracy theories that are out there at least in some superficial ways if not deeper.  If you have paid attention to things at all, conspiracies have a way of ...........being found to be true at some point.

So unless you want to be blindsided by something huge at some point, it's a good idea to know what the conspiracy theories are.  Now if you deem that to be fulfilling someone's  silly needs, then that's on you.

I agree! What gets labeled as a "Conspiracy theory" is many times true. What gets labeled as "misinformation" is also sometimes true. What happens many times is it benefits those who want to misinform or confuse the masses by labeling the truth as a "Conspiracy theory" or "misinformation". It is a way to suppress communication, truth and prevent people from discussing and/or investigating the situation.

that is exactly what the use of that term is for.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

Casey Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:02 am

Calypso Jones wrote:2 Chronicles 7:14NIV
14 if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.

i'd been thinking about that scripture, @Jen  and there it was.  Those who suffer from Conspiracy paranoia - Page 3 452754053  How many people would rather see the end of the United States than to humble themselves, pray and turn from their wicked ways in order to heal this nation.

I believe it's in the book of Revelation that talks about those who think they will argue with and sway God at the judgement seat. SPOILER ALERT! It does not go well for them.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and Jen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jen Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:39 pm

i'd been thinking about that scripture, @Jen  and there it was.  Those who suffer from Conspiracy paranoia - Page 3 452754053  How many people would rather see the end of the United States than to humble themselves, pray and turn from their wicked ways in order to heal this nation.
If someone told them exactly what those "wicked ways" were, I am sure they would rather see the end of the nation than do some of those things. We have normalized so much wickedness that we are barely able to identify or recognize it anymore.

No one wants to be humble either.

I am hoping that there are enough people who have done and will do that ........that we will be saved from what some want to order up for us. I believe there are enough. We don't have to do that with perfection. Our hearts just need to be willing and we need to be trying our best. I have been told many times that my best just isn't good enough. I hope this time it's enough.
Jen
Jen

Calypso Jones and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Wed Apr 03, 2024 7:27 pm

Jen wrote:

If someone told them exactly what those "wicked ways" were, I am sure they would rather see the end of the nation than do some of those things.  We have normalized so much wickedness that we are barely able to identify or recognize it anymore.

No one wants to be humble either.

I am hoping that there are enough people who have done and will do that ........that we will be saved from what some want to order up for us.  I believe there are enough.  We don't have to do that with perfection.  Our hearts just need to be willing and we need to be trying our best.  I have been told many times that my best just isn't good enough.    I hope this time it's enough.  

I make it a habit to do my best however, I cannot save myself nor humankind, no matter what I do. We each have to face God alone. Our only plea is that Jesus Christ died for us, anything else is inadequate.
RV
RV

Calypso Jones and Jen like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next