Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you willing to suffer through a recession for the good of the Liberal World Order?

+5
Crusader
2cent
RV
HawkTheSlayer
Calypso Jones
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Are you willing to suffer through a recession for the good of the Liberal World Order? Empty Are you willing to suffer through a recession for the good of the Liberal World Order?

Post by Calypso Jones Thu Jul 07, 2022 10:24 am

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2022/07/michael-snyder/are-you-willing-to-suffer-through-a-recession-for-the-good-of-the-liberal-world-order/

I'm sure as hell not.
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, 2cent and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Are you willing to suffer through a recession for the good of the Liberal World Order? Empty Re: Are you willing to suffer through a recession for the good of the Liberal World Order?

Post by HawkTheSlayer Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:52 pm

Me neither.

Thom Paine likes this post

Back to top Go down

Are you willing to suffer through a recession for the good of the Liberal World Order? Empty Re: Are you willing to suffer through a recession for the good of the Liberal World Order?

Post by RV Thu Aug 04, 2022 1:38 pm

I personally do not think that it has anything to do with "willingness" nor "survivability". The Dems think that we have no choice and couldn't care less what the public wants to do nor whether the public can survive. The elite Dems believe that they know best and really don't care about the public.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:39 pm

From the article:
I don’t want anything to do with a “liberal world order”, and I am sure that most of you don’t either.

In the old days they called it a “new world order”, but that phrase now has so many negative connotations to it that they decided to come up with something new.

Will someone please tell them that “liberal world order” is even worse?

These guys really stink at branding.

Why do we even need to have a “world order” in the first place?
True. And, all well and fine. Except I noticed that Michael Snyder didn't have any solutions to offer. Just some book for sale at Amazon about a 7 year apocalypse.
2cent
2cent

Calypso Jones likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Thu Aug 04, 2022 5:51 pm

I don't intend to suffer. My recent misfortune forced me to sell my home, but it happened at the peak of the market. My current living situation has enabled me to pick the timing for my next home and I think I'll turn out ok. Meanwhile I'm saving money like crazy.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Aug 04, 2022 6:40 pm

The liberal world can kiss my ass!
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, Calypso Jones, Crusader and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Aug 04, 2022 7:36 pm

Yes, I am.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Thu Aug 04, 2022 8:55 pm

Sprintcyclist wrote:Yes, I am.

That's your call Sprint, One of the prizes of living in a democracy, freedom of choice
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Crusader Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:18 am

This recession is good for nobody but politicians seeking more control over the people. Just like government vaccine mandates over a disease with a 99% survival rate that millions already survived naturally. Everything with Liberals is about control of others.
Crusader
Crusader

HawkTheSlayer, vege57, Thom Paine and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by vege57 Fri Aug 05, 2022 12:20 am

Crusader wrote:This recession is good for nobody but politicians seeking more control over the people.  Just like government vaccine mandates over a disease with a 99% survival rate that millions already survived naturally.  Everything with Liberals is about control of others.

They are already using monkey pox as a weapon
vege57
vege57

HawkTheSlayer, Calypso Jones, Crusader and Thom Paine like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next