Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Mask for those that suffer with anxety over covid

+3
vege57
Red Lily
Calypso Jones
7 posters

Go down

New Mask for those that suffer with anxety over covid Empty New Mask for those that suffer with anxety over covid

Post by Calypso Jones Wed Jun 29, 2022 4:43 pm

you know...like you can't see peoples' faces or hear their words correctly or speak so others can hear or comprehend. So some genius decided to make a mask with a clear plastic sheet over the mouth area so others could read lips and hear better. what a great idea....a clear plastic sheet. over the mouth and nose. I still think my idea for those with covid fear works better. Take a clear plastic dry cleaner bad and secure the top tightly with a twist tie. Place the other opend end of the bag over your head and secure it with a rubber band. Snugly now to prevent any germs from getting in or out. there. you're all set.

https://www.gbnews.uk/news/university-researchers-create-speech-friendly-face-mask-to-protect-people-who-suffer-with-anxiety-from-covid/327446
Calypso Jones
Calypso Jones

HawkTheSlayer, Red Lily, 2cent and RV like this post

Back to top Go down

New Mask for those that suffer with anxety over covid Empty Re: New Mask for those that suffer with anxety over covid

Post by Red Lily Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:20 pm

LOL
Red Lily
Red Lily

HawkTheSlayer likes this post

Back to top Go down

New Mask for those that suffer with anxety over covid Empty Re: New Mask for those that suffer with anxety over covid

Post by vege57 Wed Jun 29, 2022 6:41 pm

Make a good BJ mask lol
vege57
vege57

Back to top Go down

Post by 2cent Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:20 pm

It just keeps getting scarier and scarier.
The research was funded by a ‘rapid-response’ 12-month grant from the Engineering and Physical Sciences Research Council.
I seriously held out for as long as I could on the hope that this was all someone(s) trying to be funny.

I'll be happy to contribute so as many as possible who are wanting one can get one.  I'll personally see to their proper fitting.
2cent
2cent

Back to top Go down

Post by Casey Jones Thu Jun 30, 2022 12:25 am

I'm still seeing the tools and hysterics wearing their face-diapers in public.

I guess my displeasure is starting to be real obvious. One old guy (older than me; that makes him old) I must have given a dirty look at, as he war the Fauci Filter into his car outside the farm supply store...took it off and made a point to smile and say, "Nice bike!"

Just the thing to make me go on a guilt trip. In the end, I don't care - a friendly jackass is still a jackass.

But I'm sick of these non-effective preventions to prevent a disease that was easily treatable...before government got involved, got involved with the aim of pleasing the World Fascist Forum, and increasing DEATH COUNTS.

Horse paste, sinus rinses and supplements, are working fine for me.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprintcyclist Thu Jun 30, 2022 4:05 am

I like wearing a mask when there is a pandemic around.
Or a bad flu and I am in a crowded area.

Sprintcyclist

Back to top Go down

Post by RV Thu Jun 30, 2022 9:17 am

Been thinking about this off and on. Knowing that in death, I was going to face God Almighty without the blood and forgiveness of Jesus, I would be terrified of the WuFlu also.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down