Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RV's Rant Regarding the Maine Shooting Incident

+2
Calypso Jones
RV
6 posters

:: Entertainment :: Rants

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

RV's Rant Regarding the Maine Shooting Incident - Page 3 Empty Re: RV's Rant Regarding the Maine Shooting Incident

Post by Casey Jones Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:42 pm

Wish I could show you the video. It's been pulled down.

It was one of the inner-ring suburbs of Cleveland, IIRC. I know something of how on-the-edge those suburban cops are - as the ghetto line has slowly moved to incorporate many of those. I'd lived in Euclid and Lakewood, and both have ham-fisted cops now. Something that would have been inconceivable in the 1980s.

Wasn't either of those. Might have been Linndale or Newburgh.

Remember, cops from, say, Washington Court House, are not gonna be like cops from Cincinnati or Cleveland. A vast difference in the population, and thus in police technique and attitude.
Casey Jones
Casey Jones

Back to top Go down

RV's Rant Regarding the Maine Shooting Incident - Page 3 Empty Re: RV's Rant Regarding the Maine Shooting Incident

Post by RV Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:33 am

Casey Jones wrote:Wish I could show you the video.  It's been pulled down.  

It was one of the inner-ring suburbs of Cleveland, IIRC.  I know something of how on-the-edge those suburban cops are - as the ghetto line has slowly moved to incorporate many of those.  I'd lived in Euclid and Lakewood, and both have ham-fisted cops now.  Something that would have been inconceivable in the 1980s.

Wasn't either of those.  Might have been Linndale or Newburgh.

Remember, cops from, say, Washington Court House, are not gonna be like cops from Cincinnati or Cleveland.   A vast difference in the population, and thus in police technique and attitude.

Considering the attitude, demeanor and belief that some have, I can't blame a Police Officer for getting a little edgy. All the Police Officer wants to do is go home to their loved ones after their shift. The Democrats and RINOs have whipped up certain ethnicities to believe the propaganda about Police, about Police violence and about "defunding" the Police. The criminals will kill a Police Officer as look at him and then brag about it to their criminal "pals".

My Father wore a uniform for years and there were always loaded guns in our home all the time I was growing up. It would have NEVER occurred to me or my two brothers to kill ANYONE EVER much less take a firearm to school. There is no question in my mind that Democrats and RINOs have whipped up this anti-Police sentiment, that it's a lie, that it's all fake, that it's all contrived and that none of it has a lick of truth to it. Are Police Officers human? YES! Are there "bad" Police Officers? YES! Are ALL Police Officers "bad"? NO!

I've had "bad" waitresses. Guess what? We don't go to those restaurants any more. I've had "bad" repair persons. Guess what? I don't use them anymore. I've had "bad" mechanics. Guess what? I don't go to those repair shops anymore. I've had "bad" politicians. Guess what? I don't vote for those politicians anymore. There are certain stores that I won't spend a dime in. There are certain services that I won't use. There are certain things that I won't buy. We vote with our money on a daily basis.
RV
RV

https://www.oann.com/

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3